Cigarette

After detention was let out

Robin and me walked down the sidewalk together to my job. Vence was heading the same way for obvious reasons but I couldn't help but glance at him as he walked across the street. He pulled out a single cigarette from his back pocket while he felt for his lighter checking all of his pockets then bending down to check his boots.

"Hey Hopper those thing can kill you take this instead!" I shout to him holding up a cherry flavored sucker up. He turns his head to me and scoffed before walking over to robin an me.

He snatches the sucker from my hand,"I'm only taking this because I can't find my damn matches," He says as he unraps it and puts it into his mouth. Robin looks to me then to Vence like he had just witness a crime, he began rubbing his eyes and pinching himself.
"Haha very funny but this is nothing more than charity work," I say as I started walking again eyeing Vence.

"Charity work would be letting him die young," Robin whispers to me while walking next to me, Vence trailing behind giving Robin a look as he leaned towards me.

I fakely smiled at Vence,"He didn't mean it,"

Vences face flashes from annoyed to confused like he wasn't thinking what I had thought he had,"What-Uh yeah whatever.",Vence said confused looking away from us. We got to a cross in the road then Robin parted ways from Vence and me. I continued to walk to the corner store Vence following behind dispite Robin being gone. Shit....dad what if he comes to the store while I'm working?! He'd beat my ass in front of everyone then I'll definitely will lose my job. I look back at Vence hesitant to say what I  was about to say.

"Vence don't do anything at the store today if you want to ruff house do it away from the store please?" I say putting both my hands together in a paryer gesture.

(Nah cuz why did I start thinking dirty just down right sinful💀)

Anyway

"I can't make any promise just tell that idiot tommy not to fuck up my game." He said stuffing his hands into his front pockets the sucker hanging losely form his mouth as he spoke. His lips were dyed red along with his tongue, I had stood still no longer paying to what Vence was ranting about. Vence stopped looking me in the eyes before trailing his up to where mine were looking and smirked.

"Like what you see?" He cocky said pulling the sucker from his mouth, he wrapped his tongue around the sucker. He licked it slowly eyeing me as he did.

(Bro Idek I just wanted to get this out there)

I swallowed hard still focused on what his tongue was doing to the sucker. STOP looking, why can't I look away?! I stared at him like he was a dead skunk in the road it was gross but I couldn't stop looking.

"Do you want to try?" He said to me in a low voice putting his fingers up to his mouth like a V then sticking his tounge between his fingers.

"Yeah~" I say my voice unusually high and soft.
I hear the sound of a familiar siren passing by and the sound of Vence calling my name as I stood still on the sidewalk.

"Wait what?" I say shaking my head the mirage of seductive Vence fading to a annoyed on snapping his fingers in my face. I turn around, a feeling of burning enlops my body speed walking away,Did I really just fantasize about Vance right in front of him?!

End of chap 12

YOU THOUGHT.

When I say I STRUGGLED

TO GET THIS CHAP DONE
I MEAN I STRUGGLED
LIKE DAMN.

also Idk about smut
I don't got any amazing experiences
not even ok that I could
ref with the opposite gender.

I got school in 6 hour goodnight.
😄🔫
Lol.