Chapter eleven

Leila's Point Of View

Carson's piercing scream echoed through all the house. Jonathan, Mickey and I looked at each other, and in that instant I left the homeroom, to where Carson screech began. Mickey stayed with Jonathan saying that I'll be ok.

As I exited the room, a gasping sound came from my mouth as I covered my mouth with my two hands.

There it was Carson on the floor carrying a men's body in his arms, with a spear pierced through his stomach, blood splashing everywhere.

"Jacob!!! Please" he roared, shaking him lightly. At that time three figures ran from another room at my left and to Carson.

"Jacob, stay still buddy please" a guy with black hair and gray eyes said as he tried to take the man out of Carson's hold. But Carson denied, looking at him with a glare that would kill people.

"I can't leave him we need to help him now. I won't leave him" he scram. Suddenly I could see that his body was creating that plasma energy that he used. Something told me he was loosing control.

At that time another guy with lightly dark skin and almost completely shaved and dark green eyes head turned to the boy who was still standing there without realizing the situation, just like myself.

"Tommy go get Clara and bring her now" the man screamed and the boy nodded. With a cloud of shadows he disappeared instantly. When the shadows disappeared he was gone. Like an act of magic.

"Lady we need your help" I snapped out of my thoughts as the guy with steel gray eyes looked at me desperately and through my being. Like demanding for my help and me without complains, accepting.

"Yeah what do you need?" I asked walking quickly to them.

"I need you to fill a big vase full of water and some towels, as if you can find alcohol and gausses as fast as you can" he ordered and I immediately knew what to do. Suddenly when I was about to go, he shout to Carson to stay calm. His energy slowly disappearing, but not at complete.

His face showed, anger, madness, rage but most of all fear.

I stand up and ran into the room where the other men got out. I entered the room, knowing it was the kitchen and headed to the counter looking through the doors finding a big vase. Quickly heading to the sink I started to fill it with water. As that finished I ran to the cupboard and found whiskey. That'll do.

I turn off the faucet in the sink and grabbed the vase of water, heading out to Carson who was still shocked with his friend on his arms.

"I don't know where the gausses are" I said without referring to no one.

"Their in the bathroom, up the stairs the first door on the left" Carson's rasp voice, echoed in my head.

I nodded and ran to the stairs, but first the door to the homeroom catch my eyes. I opened it fast enough and Mickey and Jonathan's head snapped to my direction.

"Guys I need your help, there's a man with a spear shoot through his stomach" as I said this they stranded up and walked to head outside of the room.

I let them passed and headed to the bathroom, up the stairs. Opening the door to my right wall I spotted the first aid kit. Grabbing it I headed downstairs and heading directly to them, ignoring the fact that the whiskey bottle was still on the counter in the kitchen.

As I quickly arrived, Jonathan helped me with the kit, his face a little sick by the blood on the floor.

"We need to take the spike out of his stomach, his losing to much blood" Mickey said kneeling beside the guy with shaved head.