Where it all began(1)

*Flashback*

The evening of proposal 

Chapa's POV

Bose told me he was taking me on a date night. But just as we about to leave we got 4 crime alert's. So we all got our gum tens and Ray had say his rhyme. Like eery time there is a crime alert.

Ray:"Let's chew some gum and beat some bum"

He said as all 8 of us walked to the tube pad.We decided we would split up Me and Bose, Ari and Ben,Esme and Alan , and Mika,Miles, and Ray. So we all left me and Bose headed to Club soda where this new super villain who calls her self "The twister" she was the power to become a tornado but she can't control it  Shes also the daughter of Jeff Bilsky and Gwen (The same that gave Ray those love muffins so many years back).We run in and start to fight her I mean it can't be that hard she the kid of the dumbest criminal in Swellview. It can't be that hard right? 

Time skip to after(I'm pretty lazy) 

We finally got back. Who knew fighting the dumbest criminal in Swellview's kid would be that hard. Anyray we were getting ready to leave he told me to "grab your bag " so i grabbed my stuff.And headed waited for Bose outside of SWAG . It got rebuilt it a couple years back and we still have to listen to Ray's boring lectures everyday. And our parents don't even remember the night they found out about us in danger force .Alot has changed since me and Bose started dating we even unlocked this new power when we put our hands together we can shot this purple lightning from our hands if we work together.After about 2 minutes .He came back out with his backpack.

Bose:"You ready?"

Chapa:"Yep"

Bose:"Shall we"

He asked me offering me his hand with a smile on his face 

Chapa:"We shall"

I say grabbing his hand we lock fingers and start walking to Mount Swellview

Chapa:"So what's the surprise?"

Bose:"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise" 

He giggled a bit and put his hand over my eyes

Chapa:"When did you get so smart Bosey"

I said sarcastically and we both laughed 

Chapa:"How far are we away?"

Bose:"Not to far like maybe five minuet walk "

Time skip(Once They Got There)

Bose:"We're here "

Chapa:"So can you take your hand off my eye's now?"

I say as I giggle slightly 

Bose:"I don't know let me think"

We both laugh 

Chapa:"Okay now seriously uncover my eyes I getting impatient"

He just laughed 

Bose:"Okay on three"

Bose:"1..."

Bose:"2..."

Bose and Chapa:"3"

 We said at the same time. He said as he slowly uncover my eye's.Were on the top of Mount Swellview and he had set up a date witch look like this:

Were on the top of Mount Swellview and he had set up a date witch look like this: