Desk Doodles

Every once in awhile at school a class is held for medical information, which is taught by a former doctor. His name is Mr. Williams. He comes by every once in awhile on his days off to inspire people to work in the hospital but nobody ever actually paid attention in his class. I pity him because he is actually quite a nice person, though he was a bit odd. It was early in the school year when something suddenly made a big impact in our senior year, and it all started by the drop of a pencil.

Clink
"Ouch!" Floris cried out as a few fliers flew out of a desk. I looked over to see Floris sprawled on the floor rubbing their head excessively. "Floris what happened?" Celestine asked, barely holding in laughter. "I was just going to pick up my pencil.." they replied a bit irritated by Celestine's facial expression. I went over to pick up the pencil instead until i noticed some odd writing written under the desk. It was a bit faded out but I could still see, though I didn't know what it was it seemed familiar in some way. "Wait, look." I said. "-.. --- -. .-..-. - / -.. .. ... - ..- .-. -... / - .... . / .--. . .- -.-. . .-.-.- " I showed the odd writing to my friends. "Hey I recognize that writing." Floris said, still rubbing their head. "Group 3, focus on your project." Mr. Williams said returning from the teacher's lounge while carrying a pile of papers. We proceeded to work and waited until the end of class to discuss.
After what seemed like hours, we walked to lunch. "Floris you said you recognized the writing, correct?" I asked them while they were looking down at their phone "Yeah."
"Did you understand it?" Celestine added.
"No, but I remembered my grandma gave me a book that was called Morse Code. It looked like it, but I never really read the book." Floris replied. "Hey watch where you're going dummy!"
Floris looked up from their phone frantically as they had almost walked into the cafeteria door. "Guys, I snuck a photo before leaving Mr. William's class, I'll send it later." Celestine says. "Floris, bring the book tomorrow."
We then walked to the long line in the cafeteria.