Ch 9. Another dare

Y/n POV:
I hate how stubborn Heizou can be sometimes. After I told him it was just a dream he just sat me back down and layed with me.

"What are you doing!?"

"I read somewhere that if you fall asleep comfortably you won't have nightmares."

"A-and what makes you think I'm comfortable!"

"Haha... are you not?"

I stayed silent... I'm sure I was as red as tomato right now. I just turned to other side.

"Whatever idiot..."

I thought he would just lay down as well, but I was wrong.

He hugged me from behind and I could feel his face in my neck. I stiffened and couldn't say if I liked it or not.

All I know is that I barely slept after. I fell asleep only few hours before I had to wake up, and thet had big impact on my mood.
--------------------------
"Good morning~" I heard Heizou but more important thing was that I could still feel him hugging me.

'Maybe I could punch him like last time... I did warn him thow.. OK!'

In matter of seconds he was on the floor again paunding and I just looked at him dead in the eye.

"Do that again and it will hurt more." I didn't even know what I was talking about but I needed to treathen him somehow...

"Do what?" Hi titled his head confused but soon he had hus smirk back on. I just went to bathroom to change to my more formal clothes for work.

When I came back Heizou was already eating breakfast.

"Want some fishermans toast?"

I nodded and sat oposite him. After that we were suposed to go to work but I wanted some alone time after everything that happened last night.

I made some excuse to Heizou so he could go to work without me, and I stayed behind.
--------------------------------------
I thought about dream I had.. that woman looked familiar, I know I've seen her somewhere, but I couldnt really see her eyes.

She sang to two babies, probably twins. But what could she do wrong for my dad to go after her. She didn't seem so rich to be threath to anyone...

I knee I had to investigate that somehow latter. She had Inazuman traditional chlotes on so she had to have at least somefiles here.

Then my thoughts drifted off to Heizou. Why did he just lay down like that. Was he fooling around, just pureposly making me flusterrd? Just to annoy me?

I thought aboud another possible explenation but i slapped myself for evwn thinking that. No, that can't be true.

I went to police station, Heizou was looking at some files, I vouldn't bring myself to talk to him righz now so I just went to Saras office. I 'm sure she could just change her title to my personal therapist...

I excused myself for being late she just sat me down and asked one question I hooed she wouldn't.

"Did Shikanoin do something?"

I was about to answer her with some excuse that would present him as innocent now but was interrupted.

"Oh come on. Why do you always put blame on me comander~..."

I turned around and saw him standing at tge edge of the door.

"Isn't she allowed to just have a bad day?"

"Please watch your manners mr.Shikanoin, it's not nice to interrupt conversations."

"I apologise, but you see I need my partner for this case.. so if you would be so kind to let her go with me please."

I could feel Saras deadly look towards him and when I looked at Heizou he was also glaring.

Did something happen this morning?
-------------------------
Sara let me go with him. And he just headed out of police station without saying a word.

"What's the case about?"

"Oh-! There's not really any case for us today, but I thought we could go training somewhere!"

This was great oportunity to test my skills once again so I accepted in seconds.

We went to some more deserted area and started fighting with and without using our Visions.

He won 3-2 in fights without using Visions, but barely.
And I won 4-1 in fights with activated Visions.

It was alreadi 3pm when I realised I hadn't eaten anything sinc morning, so I went to grab something to eat back in Inazuma city, and Heizou followed me.

After lunch we just haded home saying we didn't have any more work, and called it a day.

I prayed to all Archons for the night to pass smoothly.. but ofcourse certan green eyed detective had other plans.

I was reading a book on my bed when he poped up beside me with one of those sneaky grins.

"Remember our bet~?"

"What do you want now?" I said clearly annoyed.

"Oh nothing~ just fot you to sleep with me on my bed~"

I slepped him with a book I was reading looking at him angrily.

" W-WHAT !? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT STUPID IDEA!?"

"OWHH! That hurts! Y/n you don't care about my feelings at all~" he face cried.

I wanted to go out for some air but he grabed me. "You listen to me for another week remember. This should be last time you'll complain."

His voice sent shivers down my spine. I stood there frozen until he dragged me to his room.

Soon I could feel him fel asleep. Gosh I just want to know what was in his mind to even get this idea.

But...

I...

Don't hate this...
_______________________________
Word count: 925