seven

London Reed"Hi," I murmur, standing in front of Erin, we were both locked in my room as Zayn and Louis were doing something but we were just locked in here

London Reed
"Hi," I murmur, standing in front of Erin, we were both locked in my room as Zayn and Louis were doing something but we were just locked in here. It's been a few days since I helped Louis, only to be ignored minutes later because I caught him looking at me, and ever since then, he hardly talks to me and it marks a week and three days since I last saw my boyfriend and my friends.

"Hi," she laughs. "This is your room?"

"Yeah.." I shrug. She looks around and walks over to my wardrobe. She was wearing leggings and a copped top. "Do you know why we're locked in here?"

"Yeah...Zayn stuffs me in random places all the time, it's just stuff we can't know about," she shrugs.

"Really?" I ask. "I'm here to clean for Louis," I sigh but she widens her eyes.

"That's what he told you?" she says before she laughs.

"What's so funny?" I murmur, lost of what's so funny about it.

She regains herself and sniffs. "Why do you think you were kidnapped? Why do you think every guy has a girl on their shoulder? Why do you think I'm a slut?"

"You're not a slut," I shake my head but she laughs. "Stop laughing,"

"You said you've had sex, what's your body count?" she asks.

"One," I tell the truth, Will was the only one I've had sex with. But she burst out laughing and it makes me feel shit about myself. I roll my eyes and sit on my bed and hug my knees.

"Babe, my body count is nineteen,"

I widen my eyes and drop my jaw. "What!"

"Zayn sells me to men for the night, and I don't get a choice at all. Why do you think he's rich?"

I was shocked to hear that. "Zayn does that to you?"

"Yeah?" she says like I'm stupid. "That's why I'm here, so he can make money,"

"He makes money by giving you to randoms to get money?" I speak softly, feeling a chill run down my spine.

"Yeah? I'm used to it,"

"How old we're you?" I have so many questions.

"When I got sold to Zayn? My father sold me to Zayn when I was 14,"

"And you had sex when you were 14?"

"Mhm. With Zayn, with Louis, all of their friends,"

"And Zayn just gives you out?"

"Yep," she nods. "I'm expensive," she grins but I give her a look.

"You're proud of that? How on earth are you not a walking STI?"

"Zayn doesn't care what happens to me but he care if they use condoms, hello? Pfft, that's what condoms are for,"

"Does Zayn use condoms with you?"