twenty eight

i didn't edit this, sorry if there os spelling mistakes

London Reed
"London!" Erin gasps and tackles me in for a hug as Zayn lets her go. I hum in startle as she squeezes me. "We're spending the day together, oh how fun!"

"You're cheery.." Louis furrows his brows.

"I'm always cheery!" she grins but Zayn, Louis and I all look at each other because I know something happened I just don't know what.

"Erin," Zayn scolds and her eyes roll.

It was the next day after the shower events and I slept with Louis again in his bed, nothing sexual happened last night and he didn't even try anything either. We just fell asleep after the shower and I woke up to him changing, he made us something to eat and then I got dressed into the clothes I had on now, before a knock made us both stand up.

"We'll be back very soon, okay? Please don't kill her," Louis asks Erin and she nods. Zayn pulls her against
him and she leans closer to him so he can whisper something in her ear and I just look at Louis.

"I'll be back later, maybe like...4?"

I nod, and he nods back. Zayn pushes her gently over to me and Louis starts typing in the code to lock the house securely. "Okay, bye girls," Zayn says and Louis waves. We smile back and they leave, the pad turns a bright red which meant we were officially locked in here and Louis was the only one who could open it.

"God, he's so hot," she sighs, kicking her converses off.

"Who? Zayn?"

"Pfft, Louis," she answers and opens the fridge and I stand against the counter.

"Oh.."

"Wait!" she gasps. "You gotta let me give you another tat,"

"What!" I widen my eyes. "No way!"

"Cmon! Please?"

"No, you don't have Louis' permission!"

"I don't need his permission, if he doesn't know,"

The amount of things Louis and I do together...he's gonna find out in a heartbeat. I shake my head and feel my stomach get queasy. "You don't have Louis permission,"

"So what? Louis will let me,"

"Why?"

"Because, I'm his best friend? Duh? What's he gonna do?"

"I don't know," I murmur.

"Fuck all that's what," she answered. "It'll be small," she pouts. I roll my eyes.

"Fine! I fully blame you of Louis finds out," I point.

"Yes!" she grins. "Thanks,"

I hop onto the counter and she walks over to her bag. "I needa catch up on some stuff because it's been a while," she brings a pack of what looks like to be stick and poke stuff and it made me gulp.

"Yeah," I agree.

She gets it all ready, which only takes about five minutes because it was kinda already set up. "Alright, where do you want it?"

"Um.." I look around and then at my hip. "Here?" I point to just below my hip so it was on the centre of my ass.

"Easy," she says. I pull my shorts up and she wipes my skin clean with a wet cloth.

"Louis' gonna kill you.." I murmur but she laughs. "Oh he won't, don't worry,"

She starts and I wince. "So..Louis won't know you have this until you guys finally fuck,"