Chapter Two

She stared in awe at the uncle she had previously thought dead, his eyes glowing an intrinsic pastel turquoise colour. "T- Tia is good." She barely managed to say, before the three of them heard another huge crash. She looked up to see another flash of turquoise Chaos Magic. Iophiel flew up and raised his fist. Mimi's Dark Chaos Magic clashed with Io's Light Chaos Magic, and the result was a blinding flash of white. Sharon lost her balance, and she grabbed Sharon's hand to steady her. "Thanks, Abigael." Shar said. Iophiel looked at Sharon in confusion. "Didn't you used to be amab?" He asked, and Sharon nodded, and shouted "I'll explain if we get out of here." The white flashes stopped, and Iophiel dropped back down next to them. "What really happened to Ezekiel?" She asked him, and he said, in the most natural way possible, as if there was no other obvious explanation, "another Universe." The church roof had previously stopped fading, but it started again, more aggressively this time. Iophiel pointed towards a moon in the distance, and they started to fly towards it. "So, how did you two get here?" Iophiel asked, and she started to explain...

It had all started with the death of one of their best friends, which then cost the life of angel Michael. She'd gotten the idea at the funeral, and had mentioned it to Sharon, who agreed. The two of them then brought the idea to the attention of everyone else, and at the next meeting, they took to the stage, and sold their parents and carers on the idea. They were going to bring their friend back to life. Sharon had done just that before, with Mia, so Sharon had experience. Together, they ensured that Heaven, Hell, Otherworld, and Earth outside of New Eden, their home country, would not be affected by this. Unsure of what they would find, they all used Nix's power to create a gateway between New Eden and the Chaos Realm. Abigael and Sharon were voted for best able to get back alive, so they went. But she blacked out as they went through the gate.

...While explaining, they had managed to fly to the moon. "Fair enough," Io said. She told him that she had a question for him. "Go ahead," Iophiel said, sitting down and adjusting his battered and broken turquoise armour. She thought about it for a minute, then said, "we all know that Angels didn't have reproductive parts until the Creation of the first Edenic people, including my mother. But even so, how did you... how did Tia happen? Not her reincarnation, the big Dragon version of her. Tiamat." Iophiel stood up and materialised a spear into his hand. "Good question," he said. "As I was dying, and my body was breaking down, my core energy was flying off all over the place. I redirected it. Half of it flew into your father, half of it flew into a nearby dying star. And somehow, that nearby dying star reacted with my loose energy to create a life form. And that life form was Tiamat, and her siblings. When my body had broken down completely, I woke up here. The star I'd thrown my energy into had also materialised here, and the energy that didn't go into birthing Tiamat, or into your father, went back into me, creating this shell of a physical body for me. So yeah, any time you see your father, you can tell him he's welcome for my help fighting against the rats that Created us, but I really need that Light energy back." She was about to reply when she screamed, alerting Io and Sharon. Iophiel readied his spear and Sharon materialised her scythe. "Oh, you asshole!" She said, turning around to see Nix standing behind her. "I made the Antichrist cry!" Nix said, bursting out with laughter. He soon stopped, when she powered up her foot and kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying away in a flash of bright yellow. He regained control, and flew back to the moon. "Nix Bloodrose, never do that again." She seethed and pulled him further onto the moon. "Sorry. Anyway, what's the plan?" Nix said, as he activated his magic and his eyes turned dark turquoise.