3 - You again

Hyunji's POV

This is really not my day today. I wish this night quickly ends. Thankfully there's still open convenience store nearby. I need to get an umbrella for goodness sake.

Gosh! I'm so done. I can't believe I need to argue with a man over this umbrella. I took it first.

"Excuse me?! I took the umbrella first." I groaned, but this damn big man won't let go.

"Sorry? I took it first for your information." He shrugged.

He won't let go so I kinda pushed it hard on me but he took it to his side too and vice versa. We're looking all stupid now fighting over an umbrella. Not until we heard a cracking sound. We both immediately let go of it. " HEY!! " The convenience store staff screamed.

"He broked it!." For god's sake I don't have a single penny with me right now. Sometimes I regret having a fight with my mom. I always end up with having no money every single time.

"What?! You're the one who broked it." He claims putting back the umbrella on my hand. I ended up holding it.

"You know what? Just pay for it. The one who broke it pays. That's for 20 thousand won. Put it here let me scan it. " He motioned me to come closer.

This is really annoying. "Why don't you have money?" He raised a brow.  This damn big man, he's making my blood boil.

"What?! I can even buy you or this store!" Ah really what am I even saying. But still I won't let him look down on me. Thinking about it, he looks familiar. " You remember me now? Thanks to you I got fired. "  so, he's the one from the restaurant earlier?.
" The manager made the right choice. " Well, that serves him right.

"I  hope you made the right choice breaking that umbrella too. Good bye." Minutes after he's gone. Leaving no choice to me but to be responsible for the damage.

"So? You can even buy this store right? Why don't you do it now? " he's irritating me so much. I wanna punch him. If only I have my credit card with me, this shop is done for.

What do I do now?

"So? You can't pay it? Since you're pretty, I'll let you go if,"

Right "if " of course he has hidden agenda. I really hate guys who thinks like that. They only focus on the face as if they have a perfect appearance. "Okay shoot." I could only agree and wait for what he wants.

He faced his face on me sideways and tapped his left cheek. He must be crazy.
"Excuse me?! " I freaked.

"Why? You have money with you? Then pay it instead. Or you want me to report you. Do it when I'm being nice to you. You have a nice body aft-" I couldn't hold myself and slapped his thick face unconsciously. But I don't regret slapping him.

"Hey!!"He screamed. His eyes are about to pop out. Who does he think he is. But I'm kinda scared now. What if he does something out of my control, infact it's very late now. I don't see any people around.

He went out of his counter and slammed whatever he sets his eyes on. What is his problem. A mere staff is acting this way. He's going overboard.

I was so lost in my thoughts and didn't realize he's already gripping my neck.

I can't breathe.

He was so strong that I couldn't move anymore.

Moments later I was awake in a place unfamiliar to me. It seems like someone's house but I don't know whose.  I took whatever I could hold as a weapon and waited for someone opening the door. What if that guy took me to his place. I can't remember anything after I fainted. As soon as he opened the door, with all my strength I swung the piece of wood and slapped it to him. "Hey! Don't hurt me, I saved you! "  He yelled. Well I had no choice but to drop the wood, he pinned me down the floor with his hand gripping on my both wrist.