2. EW, ENDEAVOUR

The (totally less attractive) redhead gazed around the city, Yokohama, which was supposed to be filled with only Old Humans. No heroes were allowed to be permanent residents here. That rule included villains too. He cast a protective eye towards the class he, All Might and Aizawa, were guarding.

1A.

Shoto's class.

Shoto'̶s̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶s̶s̶.

He watched as the students stared as a scene unfolded before their eyes. A young woman dressed in a black suit was ordering about a, much, much, older  pair of people , giving instructions without formalities.

As the girl, clad in almost all black, was done, she was walking off. Heading towards the direction of the students, now walking past them. That was, until, a firm hand grabbed her shoulder. She let out a sigh. A greenette gazed right up at her. Eyes brimming with the typical teenage hyper ambition.

"Excuse me, Miss. How could you just speak to that elder couple without respect?" Hachi blankly stared at him, and at the other students. who were expecting her to lash out. Her eyes were void of emotion, which freaked the Musutafu bunch out.

"Is that all?" she calmly asked, wanting to move on to her next mission. Didn't these kids see that she was a grown woman, who obviously had somewhere to be? Midoriya gazed back at her. His confidence wavered for a short while, but he recovered. Taking the silence as an opportunity to carry on talking, Hachi added,

"In Yokohama, you only stop a stranger in the middle of the street wearing a black and white suit if you are

A. Their accomplice.

B. Someone hired to kill them. "

Her words made the students shiver. She was getting annoyed now, and her patience was growing thinner. I swear to Lucif-

"M-Mistress Gima! Please, these juveniles are not from our city, surely you could give them a warning, now could you?" the elderly lady from before said, her voice quavering. There was panic in her eyes. One knew not to upset the heiress of the Port Mafia.

(Hachi's like, 20 yrs old-ish?)

"Leave. Now." Hachi said, before turning away and making her way to the next mission site. She huffed, before deciding to rant to her husbands about what had happened later on. That's right, her newly appointed husbands.

I can hear the readers squealing hehe.

Endeavbitch could only stare, familiarity in his eyes. Gima? But she looked so much like (Y/N) just now, her hair--[  (Y/n) was Hachi's old first name which she immediately ditched after 'dying'.  ]

The group then made their way to the hotel, the incident still lingering in their minds.

TIMESKIP

Kunikida Doppo was furious. How had these heroes pissed off the Port Mafia's heiress on their first day here?

Unfortunately for the ADA, Fukuzawa owed Nazu a favour, hence, they had the pleasure of taking care of the kids for the rest of their one month trip. Things were already so hectic ever since Hachi Gima was appointed heiress 13 days ago. The woman now had the authority to destroy the city. What scared the ADA was the fact that she had done absolutely nothing, during those 13 days.

It was like the calm before the storm.

Something bad was going to happen.

Something that definitely was not ideal for the Doppo Poet.

TIMESKIP

"Kaa-chan, have you seen my wallet?" a certain greenette asked. A small group of the students decided to explore the "crime-ridden" city, while the sun was out. (bitches the only thing being ridden in this city is the poly trio) *coughs* 

"Excuse me, is this yours?" A beautiful and breathtaking  woman holding a parasol said, dangling Midoriya's wallet in front of him. Upon realising that these were the students who had disrespected the Mafia's heiress, her gaze hardened slightly, and her smile was rather fake now.

Midoriya took his wallet back gratefully.

Kouyo looked at her (non-existent) watch before muttering about the time and having to leave. She turned and was about to leave, but a loud voice broke the once peaceful silence.

I bless yall with this pic: (sauce: Pinterest)