| |THE FALLEN DRAGONS LEGACY | |

[Rewritten: 17/10/23]

(•THE FALLEN DRAGONS LEGACY •)

(Written by Blackjak2812)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

In the year 279 AC, Princess Elia Martell gave birth to a set of twins on Dragonstone and they were named Rhaenys Martell-Targaryen and Vissera Martell-Targaryen.

As the two young princesses got older they started changing in appearance, Rhaenys was already talking after her Targaryen ancestors with, the sliver hair and dark violet eyes as well as the valyrian sharp features making her a very beautiful child.

Unlike like her sister Vissera was a mixture of her mother and father with, her long sliver hair and dornish coloured skin however, what enchanted most of Westeros was her light violet eyes and the same sharp valyrian features as her ancestors  making her just as beautiful and enchanting as her twin sister.

Both Vissera and Rhaenys Targaryen were told at a young age by their grandfather King Ares that they were born for greatness only when they were old enough did they understand. Before her and Rhaeny's birth, it was said that the seventh kingdom was struck with the worst winter they had ever of.

It was said by those who were there to witness it, that when Vissera and Rhaenys drew their first breath the sun shone the brightness that anyone in the seven kingdoms has ever seen and rolled all the winter winds back north, and summer once came again. The people in the seven kingdoms spoke that the birth of Rhaenyra and Rhaenys Targaryen brought the sun back to the seven kingdoms, causing Vissera and Rhaenys to earn the names 'Lightbringer' and 'Sunbringer'.

In 280 AC, the crown prince known as Rhaegar Targaryen was said to have kidnapped the only daughter of Rickard Stark, when this news reached the heart of the north, It was said that it was enough to get the lord of Winterfell to go south with his eldest son and heir Brandon Stark. Unknown to the two of them that would be the last time anybody would see them leaving Winterfell and not return.

Rhaenys and Vissera Targaryen were all but small children when they heard of the rumours going around about the murders of their entire family. Roberts Baratheon's Rebellion, they had called it, Roberts War. When it didn't belong to him but Eddard Stark's War in all but name.If Rhaeny and Vissera's father hadn't kidnapped Lyanna Stark as well as their grandfather who had burned Rickard Stark alive with wildfire while his eldest son strangled himself trying to save his father.

It was only a few moons after the tragic events of the sacking of Kinglanding, that an unknown ship sailing to the free cities carrying the last living reminder of the fallen prince and princess when they meet up with SerArthur Dayne, Ser Gerold Hightower and Ser Oswell Whent that where loyal to their father it was said they had died at the tower of joy when Eddard Stark arrived with some of the house's of the north when they tried to save Lyanna Stark, the only words Rheanys and Vissera kept on repeating was "We never got to say goodbye."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●