| | SUMMARY | |

Rewritten: 08/10/2023

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Princess Rhaenys Martell-Targaryen, the third of her name and Princess Vissera Martell-Targaryen, the second of her name were the oldest children of the crown Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and the Dornish Princess Elia Martell. They were unfortunately born where madness, war and betrayal filled the air in the red keep of Kingslanding.

In the year 283 AC, both young princesses were smuggled out of Kingslanding by the last of the Targaryen loyalists they quickly whisked them away to the free cities where they would meet up with the last living children of the mad king, so they could escape the fate of the those that possessed the blood of the dragon.

Most of there there childhood while living across the narrow sea, they spent running from city to city to escape from assassins that were sent by the usurper in fear that one day they would reclaim their family's throne.

Princess Rhaenys and Vissera Targaryen were often overlooked by the noble houses of Westeros they consider them weak and unworthy of the Martell and Targaryen name. The masters made sure that they were only a footnote in the histories of Princess Elia Martell and the Targaryen family tree.

That would be Westero's first mistake

Both Princess Rhaenys and Vissera Targaryen go from being a scared young girl to being one of the most powerful and dangerous Targaryen to walk Westeros.

Princess Vissera Targaryen, The Silver Dragoness, Visenya Targaryen Reborn, The  Young Princess and The Protector Of The Ream

Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, The Golden Dragoness, Queen Of Beauty, The Young Princess and The Reamls Hope

-- In which the ancestors of the great houses of Westeros watch, what has happened to the seven kingdoms as well as the future of their house with a usurper on the iron throne.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●