Chapter 2: GTA

Chapter song: "I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you" By -Black Kids
(You can also listen to the Darren Criss version that he did on "Glee")

There's a picture of Cori above alsooo!!!

🌸

HARRY

" I'm starving. I don't think I can wait any longer or I might pass out, man." Say's JJ, dramatically

"We're literally about to walk in the door to get food, you might not want to expire too quickly, you're just a few steps short of your goal." I answer back, my tone drenched in sarcasm.

After 2 hours of sitting in JJ's dorm watching mindless YouTube videos on his laptop, he has finally declared himself "famished" and whined until I agreed to drive him across campus to a restaurant.

It's one of the many small eating places on our large campus, and one of the very few in J's price range. They serve average food, burgers, sandwiches and fries so it's decent enough.

Walking up to the back of the line, I glance around the place to occupy my mind, and there I spot her, she's just grabbed her food from over the counter and is making her way to the fountain drink machine, her arms full.

Cori.

"This should be interesting" I think out loud, as stray from the que and make my way to where she is.

* * * *

CORI

"That's gonna be $20.47 and here's your cup." Says the boy behind the counter politely.

I hand him my money, stuffing my receipt and phone in my back pocket. Me, Ria and Lennon are about to catch a movie but, we were hungry
And it's my turn to buy the food. I make my way to the drink machine and it's one of those 360 machine's where you can mix favors and what-not. Being the extremely indecisive person that I am, I have no clue what I want, I need to make up my mind though because they're waiting at the table for their food and it's getting cold.

Raspberry tea? Diet? Peach....

"Peach Sprite is the best decision you will ever make." Says a low voice, scaring the absolute shit out of me. My arms flail wildly for a split second before I whirl around to face my attacker.

Oh, God. Not again.

My eyes travel from his boot-clad feet, a mile and half up his legs and torso to meet his bright eyes. He's standing perfectly still, cool, calm and collected with slight smile on his handsome face.

His lips are moving but I can't hear what he's saying, I've totally spaced. He furrows his brow in confusion, realizing that it's probably at my lack of response, I snap out of it enough to speak.

"I'm sorry, what?" I reply, in a feeble attempt to save my dignity. (Fail)

The amused smirk's back with a vengeance, with a dimple adorning both of his cheeks, and he laughs. I feel the embarrassment creep up my neck and cheeks, tingling and flushing pink.
Why am I always the babbling idiot?

"I was just asking you what brought you here on this fine Saturday?" He says.

"Ohh, I'm here with my friends, we're gonna head to a movie later and we wanted to grab a bite." I manage to say in a normal conversational tone. Thank God my brain cells have decided to grace me with their presence again.

"A movie? What are you going to see? I-I mean if you don't mind me asking" this time he's the one sputtering over his words.

Cori: 2 Harry: 1