Battle 1

Rowoon Academy.

A prestigious school that only the rich attend. It was originally established to educate the nobles and military brats. Although known for being a rich-kid school, there was another thing it is known for.

The Student Council.

The current student council, to be specific.

The Student Council President, Alver Crossman, and the Student Council Vice President, Cale Henituse. Their Secretary, Rosalyn Breck, and their treasurer, Choi Han.

These individuals cannot be referred to as 'ordinary' people. They are extraordinary.

Alberu Crossman is known for his sunny smile and natural leading abilities, gaining the title of 'Your Highness'. His trailblazing suggestions toward their academic board made Rowoon Academy the number one school in the country. He is also the top student in academic performance.

Cale Henituse is a young man who claims to live as a "slacker" in the future but his past accomplishments proved his capabilities as second in authority. His kind gestures and humble personality make him the number one student who you'd want to be friends with. However, his stoic personality often intimidates students, resulting in him having a few friends (outside the student council) who had the courage to approach him. His commanding presence earned him the title of 'Commander'

Rosalyn Breck is the only female member of the student council. She is the pure definition of a woman in power. Her charisma is what led her to join the student council. Her attitude of not backing down was what made others look up to her. Her peers referred to her as 'Princess' because of her outspeaking and righteous personality. She, however, hated this title and wanted to be called 'Warrior'.

Now, Choi Han. He is well-known for being a "subordinate" of Cale Henituse. His puppy-like personality towards Cale is seen whenever he is around the red-haired male. Despite the fact that a treasurer's role is to look over the school's budget, he does more than that. He superintends the punishments and rules, giving him the nickname 'Knight'.

It's a widely known fact among the students that their president and vice president have feelings for each other. Thus, making them the anticipated power couple.

However!

That is not what this story is about.

This is about the game of romance! Whoever confesses first is the loser. The war of love! The battle between brains! A fight full of schemes and treachery!

This is a contest between the student council president and vice president.

Alver Crossman versus Cale Henituse.

—————

Gasps and murmurs filled the hallways as students gazed upon the sight before them. It was Alver Crossman and Cale Henituse walking together towards the Student Council room.

"It's the Student Council!"

"They look so perfect together!"

"A legendary couple!"

"Are they dating? Someone should ask—"

"No! We're not worthy enough to approach them just to find out if they're dating. That would be blasphemous!"

"How could we do such a thing—"

The two individuals paid no mind to the gossip and closed the door of the student council room. Alver headed straight to the tea set, intending to make tea for the both of them while Cale went straight to the desk to organize the paperwork that needed to be looked over.