ex lover | Sano Manjiro

╰┈➤ pairing : Bonten! Mikey x fem!reader

𖤐 warings : gang activities, ex lovers, angst, [name] is totally in love with Mikey, sum oc of mine here

𖤐 a/n : please show off support through comments and votes, I really appreciate them !! And they keep me going to be honest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" How much I envy you for this oasis of beauty ! You have achieved an extraordinary thing " Milord , the inspector, said smiling and sitting down on the chiar in your garden.

You smile back at him and sit on the withe couch " Perseverance, a lot of work, savings and a little luck. I'll tell you honestly, I've only moved here for three months but I wouldn't go back to the block even if it rained gold "

" I understand..."

[...]

Upon hearing Mikey's name, you had an interesting reaction, Milord could say.

" Sano... I was sure that, eventually, something would happen to him " you mumbled, covering your mouth with your hand after.

" Why do you think something happened ? "

You look at him " Well that's it ! When the Police bother to ask questions about a person, they don't do it for anyone's flowers ! "

" Why were you so sure ? "

" He was a weird person. I didn't understand him and I won't understand him. Everything was strange, his behavior, his reactions, his endless silence. These and his indifference of ice seemed deadly to me. And that's how they were. After three-four hours of absolute silence, while I was talking, he listened to me without hearing me, I asked him exasperatedly what he was thinking. He responded invoutly 'nothing' , how can't you think of anything?! How can you be able to empty the brain ?... To such people it is normal for all kinds of oddities to happen to them. "

" To give you satisfaction " Milord smiled " you're not wrong " One of the apartment he lived in was investigated by the police and they found a woman's head in the freezer. The head was there for months , we could say , but Manjiro is nowhere to be found. We're sure his gang take him out the city but we need found him. "

If you were standing you were sure you've already been on the floor by now.

" Ex-tra-or-di-na-ry. Here's a thing I've never heard of before. On my word of honor ! " You say, diving into the couch, covering your mouth with your palm.

" You do not have to give me the word of honor, I believe you " Milord chuckle.

" Wait a minute " you said, abandoning the ' sensational ' " You thought it was my head ? That's why you come to me ? For you to know that we broke up civilized , without fighting "

" A concrete moment must have existed, however "

" Nothing but what I told you, his indifference to ice, from which nothing could bring him out. I tried to provoke him, flirt, I didn't come home one night, I intentionally offended him. I wanted a reaction, Mr. Inspector, anything, even to hit me, but to manifest in a way. Nothing, he didn't care about me. I didn't understand why he married me, and he never bothered to tell me. In a good morning, I felt like I couldn't take it anymore, I took my things and left. Manjiro, who was home - this happened in a Sunday - didn't sketch out the slightest resistance, he didn't even ask me what was in my head. Consequently there is no reason for him to wear my spades. I wanted to figure out what happened, what he wanted or what was expected of me ! The children did not even hear, the kitchen did not interest him, he lived only from dorayaki and tea ! And then ? For hours I would beg him : " Tell me something! Anything! Please... just talk to me"