Yes my prince ...🔞

I went into my room and it was a huge room, "Is this surely my room...?" I asked myself and the answer was clear because that's where the other servants took me.
I'm still trying to digest what happened earlier with that prince, what's his name anyway?  I don't know anything....  I probably don't need to know, I'll just sit quietly, do what I'm told quietly and that's it.  I just hope they take pity on me.
After the first day of work was over my door was slammed open and the same prince was standing there, the same prince who undressed me earlier.
"Yes, my lord the prince...?" I bowed to him "If you thought I was done with you for today, you are wrong" he said and locked the door "Take off your clothes." He ordered me and I do what he said  "My God you are so sexy baby girl" He bit his lip and pushed me on the bed, he climbed on top of me and I tried not to look scared but I wasn't so successful, he grinned and grabbed my face, I looked at him and prayed that it would end quickly but then he brought his face closer to mine and I felt his lips on mine,  I surprisingly felt more protected than ever and kissed him back. I surprised myself for a moment but I felt good, I enjoyed it. I don't know why... but I enjoyed it. He went down to my neck with small kisses, giving hiccups and marks all over my neck, I made up not to moan but tiny moans escaped from my mouth he smirked as he continued to suck my neck leaving tick marks I moaned and sighed non-stop, I felt that I didn't want it to end But on the other hand, I also didn't want it to happen, but it will happen, whether I want it or not. His hand crossed my chest and in that second I fell silent, I felt uncomfortable but at the same time I also felt protected I don't know how to explain it.
"Are you ready for this baby girl?"
'F-for what....?'