Chapter 4 - MY CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND IS TOO SHAMELESS (1.4)

She saw Bill and Georgia coming in hand in hand. Bill looked at Georgia with gentle and doting eyes and she hid her face in his chest as she got shy.

Samantha had to applaud them for their appearances as both of them looked absolutely gorgeous but what was off is that they were not supposed to be like this.

Suddenly, the system made screeching noise that took her out of her dazed state but in turn gave a headache, as she clenched her teeth.

She then heard Eli say, [Host, there are some connectivity problems with the base, so I have to go ch-check i-it-t] his voice started to trail and got cut off at the end but Samantha still got the message.

(A/N:- Heyyy so I'm gonna change the POV here .. it'll be Samantha's pov now)

Although it was weird that just as I saw Bill and Georgia, Eli had a problem but maybe it's just me thinking too much....

All I know right now is that presently I just have to let the story flow as it is and wait for the death flags. I took a deep breath and moved towards them with books in my hand.

As I moved towards them to get a more clear view, what I saw made me doubt the story that Eli had told me. I saw Bill looking at Georgia with gentle and caring eyes as she looked at him the same way.

Umm well I don't think Georgia was one sided.. let's just follow the script shall we...

I used my acting skills that I had painstaking learned emphasis on 'pain', and looked at Bill with eyes filled with confusion and slight disgust to get his attention.

Okayyyyy ... I think he sensed my gaze cuz he's looking at me.. but what's wrong with him ..? Why does he look like he's ready to kill me, shouldn't he look at me with the ' she's interesting ' gaze?

Georgia whispered something to him which makes him smile and then they go away hand in hand ... Umm am I or my character the homewrecker in this story or what??

ELIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I am so going to KILL HIMMMMMM he probably told me the wrong story and was called to the headquarters.... I am so doneeeeeee and FOR GOD'S SAKE IT'S MY TRIAL WORLDDDDDDD

Well all of this shouting was just me inside as I walk towards my new classroom, I hope at least something goes accordingly or I'm done for.....

*******
heyyyyyyyy how are you guys???
Sooooo yeah I had exams and kinda fogot about this story 😶😅
Buttttt here's an update ♥️♥️

love you guys so so muchhhhh ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️