Reader Biography

Name: (first name) (Last name)

Birthplace: Colony 7

Testing results: Possible Newtype 

Mobile suit: EDF Pale Rider 

Pilot suit: 

Nicknames: Demon Lord, Pale Horseman, Kid, The Blue Comet 

Biography: Pilot of the new pale rider, he is now seen as an efficient killing machine. The H.A.D.E.S system seems to have little effect on him and he seemingly seems almost resistant to it. It still however affects his personality and the longer the system is engaged, the more ruthless he can be. So far there have been no cases of any sort of allied units perishing when (y/n) is in the unit and the system is active.

The only incident that was investigated was the Valentines Slaughter. The event was classified as a haywire scenario of the H.A.D.E.S system in which the Pale Rider was seen amongst a destroyed battlefield with only (y/n) unconscious and bleeding from damages to the gundam. This event is now no longer under investigation and has been filed away. 

His fighting style is reckless and unorthodox but he will follow orders when given clearly and precisely.

Additional information: Despite his uncanny abilities and his risk taking. He is insanely lucky. almost always ensuring a victory or survival in battle.