A stranger in a strange void

It was war... The EDSF was fighting the Principality of Zeon. and one of the elite units they had were the Rider units. They were currently on the ground raiding a Zeon ground base... only for the reveal of what the enemies were shocked the infamous Pale Rider shocking him to his core...

"Pale rider... You are not responding to direct orders! Attack the enemy!"

The Pale rider unit was staring at this so called 'enemy". He saw refuges, medical officers, and other innocent lives. They were Zeon yes, but they did nothing to him or the federation... he even saw some federation unit soldiers in the clusters of survivors. 

(Y/n): These... these are people... Civilians too 

A mobile suit walked up to the pale rider and drew his weapon

White rider: These are just accepted casualties! 

Pale rider: There are children....

White rider: So? What difference does it make? 

War is a joke. Their Lives don't matter

Commander GM: Pale rider! I order you to eliminate the enemy!

Y/n: *off coms* You cant do this... innocent kids... elderly... This is not what they promised me.... they said it was just soldiers...

 White rider: You alight there Demon lord? Picking which one to die first? I know that feeling~ Sometimes you cant decide which bug to stomp on~

(Y/n): Yeah.... Crystal. *presses a button as the eyes go red and the camera suddenly shocks to red as well*

H.A.D.E.S

As everyone awaited (y/n) to pull the trigger... except he activated the beam sabers and started to hack apart the GMs and using a emp grenade on the White Rider.

Commander GM: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! They are the enemy!

(Y/N): No... I am not killing people who cant fight back. SO I AM KILLING THOSE WHO CAN!!!!

The pale rider was a monster. The sabers cut nearly everything in his path. He didn't care that they were his superiors. He would not stand for killing innocent people. It mattered not who they were in the past, they broke a moral code.... so they must face the consequences. The GMs had no chance against a unleashed Pale Rider. The coms were filled with screams and pain as the pale rider slashed and killed all those he saw. No one was safe, it was a rabid wolf feasting on a flock of chickens. 

The white rider was soon reactivating from the system restarting from the sudden blast but saw his former squad mate standing in the carnage