Ankara Messi

Messi POV -

I woke up to a message from my PSG bestie Neymar, it was 4AM, what did he want?

Neymar

Ney
Hey Leo!

You
Hola

Ney
My sisters coming to visit me tomorrow and I was wondering if you and Antonella would like to come to dinner with us! Ya know, like a double date?

—————

Oh...me and Antonella? I thought.

Antonella, where do I begin with Antonella.

She's my wife, and the mother of my 3 children, 2 of which are beautiful and the other is Mateo.

I love her, the majority of the time, but I just can't help but think that our relationship is collapsing.

She didn't approve on us moving from sunny Barcelona to Paris. But no matter how many times I explain to her that my weekly wage was going to be a bag of walkers and a fiver she just wouldn't budge. Eventually, we did move to Paris, but it's put a huge dent between us and we don't speak much anymore, I'm thinking of breaking things off with her.

—————

You
Sorry Ney, I can't make it tomorrow.

Ney
That's alright man! How about the day after?

You
No can do.

Ney
The day after?

You
We have training that day.

Ney
The day after?

You
We have a game that day

Ney
The day after?

You
Neymar, how long is your sister staying for?

Ney
Oh she's moving in with me man!

You
Oh... right. Why?

Ney
Because we're so close ya know?

You
Well I guess I better be honest with you then, I can't go because things aren't going too well between me and Antonela, I just don't feel like doing anything with her at the moment.

Ney
Oh alright then I'll just get Kylian.

You
Alright, go back to sleep now, Ney.

Ney
Alright, alright!

————

That night I got a message from Ney about Kylian

————

Ney
So I was eating dinner with my sis and Kylian right?

You
Yeah?

Ney
And he told me about this new contract Al-Khelaifi was offering him.

You
Oh go on?

Ney
€200,000 a second as well as becoming the new owner of the club and every Parisian citizen.

You
Is that allowed?

Ney
We're PSG man! Nothing we do is allowed!

You
Oh yeah right.

Ney
Anyway, he's signing it soon and he'll be staying! Woohoo!

You
Great news..

————

I couldn't get my mind off of the fact Mbappe had taken control of every Parisian citizens lives with this new contract, but this turned out to be a blessing in disguise!

After the season ended, his contract went into full control and I got a phone call from him.

"Bonjour my friend!" He smiled.

"Hola Kylian." I responded.

"Hey, so you know how I now own Paris?"

"Yeah?"

"...give me your wife."

"Huh?"

"I want your wife Lionel. I want all the Latina women in Paris."

"Oh sure take her."

"Merci bro I promise I won't sell you to Fulham."

"Appreciate it my Lord."

The call ended, and the Parisian police knocked on my door and took Antonela away.

I was free!

Phone ringing

"Hey Ney what's up? Kylians a cool leader isn't he?"

"HE TOOK MY SISTER THE SON OF A BITCH!"

"Ohhh yeah..."

"LEO YOUVE GOTTA HELP ME BRO!"

"No offence Neymar but that whole thing you had going on with your sister was a bit bizarre so... also I don't want to be sold to Fulham so BYE!"

—————

Now that I was a single man again, the first thing I did was put up Mateo for adoption.

"Hala Madrid!" He screamed as I left the adoption centre. I won't miss that imbecile.

Although I do feel in my heart that I miss someone... I don't know who though.