♦️Chapter 1♦️

•3rd POV•
The loud noise of an alarm clock blared loudly in Itadori's ear, he jumps at the loud sound and falls off his bed. "Ow, Jeez! My back hurts." Said Itadori, he goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Itadori came out of the bathroom wearing a nice outfit, he looked amazing in a skirt, and he was comfortable with it.

Yuji found some shoes and some earrings to go along with the outfit, some silver earring and a pair of dark blue vans, and he was ready to go

Itadori grabbed his keys, phone, and then went out the door. Yuji was walking towards the cafe, he then heard someone call out his name, he turns around and see Kugisaki. "Hey Kugi!" Said Itadori, he was jumped on, and hugged tightly, "I missed you too." Said Itadori, he pats Kugisaki's back.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Itadori made his way to the library, there was always a nice elderly man that would ways make cookies for Yuji, who would gladly take them, "Thank you for the cookies!" Said Yuji, the old man nods and smiles softly.

Yuji made it to the library, an attractive male librarian that would flirt with Itadori, "How's my favorite customer doing?~" The male asked, Itadori chuckles, and goes to find some books, 'He's so flirty.' Yuji thought, chuckling once again.

Itadori got his books, went to the front desk to check them out, waved towards the librarian, and went somewhere. 'I'm hungry. I should get lunch!' Yuji thought, he goes to one of his favorite restaurants to eat. The pink haired boy made it to the restaurant, and booked his seat.

While waiting for his food, Yuji felt his phone vibrate, turns out it was a call from Choso. "Hey Choso, what's up?" Yuji asked, he Choso talked for a bit until Itadori's food arrived.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Itadori was finished eating, he payed the bill and went home. Itadori was walking home, enjoying himself, not knowing that a black fancy car was following him, they've been doing that since this morning.

Itadori made it home safely, he closes his door, locks it and spends the rest of his afternoon inside of the house. Itadori was distracted with something, not even aware that some one was sneaking up behind him. Next thing he knew, Itadori had a cloth covering his nose.

Next thing Yuji knew, everything went black.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

I have been fighting my urge! I couldn't contain it. So enjoy this chapter.

Would you like to move on?

✔️YES.

NO.             

See you soon!~

See you soon!~