♦️Chapter 15♦️

•3rd POV•
Itadori and Todo were both asleep on the couch, Itadori's head was resting in Todo's chest, while his arms were wrapped around him protectively.

Soon enough, Todo woke up, he saw how late it was, he didn't was to wake up Itadori, considering how cute he looked while sleeping, so Todo came up with an idea

Todo carefully moved Itadori's arms off his waist, slid from underneath him, and he was off the couch. Todo turned Yuji on his back, and carried him upstairs. Since Itadori's room is all the way down the hallway, Todo took the pink haired boy to his room, since his room was the closest to the stairs.

Todo placed Itadori on the bed, and Itadori instantly snuggled into the pillow, making Todo chuckle, he went to go shower, and go back to sleep.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

The next morning, Itadori woke up to something warm, he opens his eyes a little more to see Todo, sleeping soundly with his arms wrapped around him, Yuji's face flushed a deep red. After calming down, Itadori slowly gets, out of bed, and sneaks out of the room.

Itadori slides down the door, and covers his face, "Oh my god." Itadori says to himself, he gets up off the floor and goes to his room to get out of the clothes he wore yesterday.

Itadori made it to his room, he stripped, grabbed a robe and went to the bathroom that was in his bedroom, so he didn't have to share one with the others. Yuji was in the shower, he felt relaxed and less tense, he enjoyed it.

Yuji was finished with his shower, he put in his silk robe and went downstairs for breakfast. He made it downstairs and went to the kitchen.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

"Good morning." Said Itadori, he yawned a little, "Morning Yuji!" Said Gojo, Itadori just waves to the white haired male, and make himself so coffee to wake him up.

After breakfast, Itadori goes back upstairs to get changed into some clothes.

Itadori walks into a massive walk-in closet and finds the clothes we want to wear.

Yuji liked the soft material of the jacket, it was cozy in a way. Yuji found a pair of black vans, and went downstairs, he was walking down the stairs, because he did want to get red marks on the back of his thighs.

"Yuji! Me and Nanami have something to show you!" Said Gojo.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

I'm finished! It's finally the weekend, meaning that I can finally post more chapters. Whenever I can.

Would you like to move on?

✔️YES.

NO.

See you soon!~