Ch. 6 The Cause & Effect

We are on Dynamite after all out and the promo for Sammy and Tay's engagement is going on but halfway thru we hear static and then we here a clear "cut that shit!". We then see Ashton standing in the ring and he is not happy wearing some clothing that he was always seen wearing.

 We then see Ashton standing in the ring and he is not happy wearing some clothing that he was always seen wearing

Ashton: Sammy and Tay I'm a little happy about your wedding and all that crap. You want to know why it is because two pieces of shits are off the market so you two can't ruin anyone else. Anna I saw what you did at the shark tank match I bet it gets really weird in the bedroom with jungle boy I mean aren't you into chocking I mean does he use a vine whip or his hair I mean it is really long. Next let me get back on topic Sammy I didn't want you to be taken by surprise so at the next AEW dynamite I will take on Anna and any other member of the Jericho dick sucking squad. I mean it can't be Chris I mean he has a world title shot against Mox next week. I mean I don't want to face two guys whose nicknames are something that they wish girls would call them. I mean Jake hasn't been on tv for what two weeks what Jake you planning on jumping ship to WWE now since that old man Vince had Retired. Daniel I want to face you but you see a person has already called their shot at your head and now I'm waiting for someone to answer the call.

Next we see Anna Jay come out with 2.0 and Chris Jericho with a mic in hand. Walking to the ring.

Chris: You see Ashton The Spanish God and Goddess can't be seen fighting a common street thug as your self and also can be associated with you due to the fact of the fight you and Adam Cole had just fought. They chose to attack you themselves not with the group most of the time any thing that had your name attached to it I personally know what you can do and I didn't want anyone to get hurt. Ashton I'm speaking with respect... *Gets in the ring* ... I can personally say I respect you and this is not what I wanted to happen at All Out I wanted Sammy and Tay to go out there to the ring and...

Chris was going to keep talking but Ashton head butts him and then starts to set Chris up for the fall to anarchy but 2.0 starts to pull Chris out of the ring while Anna is in Ashton's face and is yelling in his face while not seeing behind her is a returning hero of the crowd.

0 starts to pull Chris out of the ring while Anna is in Ashton's face and is yelling in his face while not seeing behind her is a returning hero of the crowd