||wynter x y/n||

Request: none
Pronouns: all
Topic: friends to lovers

Wynters POV:

I was trying to find the aliens that could have stolen our moon stone but the I saw someone walking on the side walks I run to them thinking it was an alien,
I ran to them then to find out that it was Y/n I quickly fixed my hair and tried to look presentable enough.

I've liked y/n sense they asked me to dance on prawn after that we became best friends! But hopefully that don't know that I like them.

"Oh hello wynter!" Y/n says with a smile.

"Hey! What are you doing walking late at night" I ask confused.

"Just walking what about you?"
He asked wall walking knowing that I'll walk with him.

" the aliens tried to take our moon stone!" I say getting mad but staying calm.

"Really?! Now that's just rude, they just got here!" Y/n says wall stoping mid way of walking.

"Yea that's what I'm saying!" I say kinda yelling.

"We'll I have wanted to ask you something bye but I haven't had the chance..." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Mhm" they say wall looking at me.

"Ireallyrealkylikeyouandwouldyoupleasegoonadatewithme?!" I say I talked so fast that I didn't even know what I said.

"OMG YES" They say walk giving me a hug.

I was so happy that when we hugged I picked her up and spun them around.
"I thought you never liked me" they say wall there face was buried into my shoulder.

"Of course I like you! Ever sense you asked me to dance." I say with a sweet voice.

We looked into each other's eyes and they lend in about to kiss me but then Wyatt came.

"Wynter we gtg now." He says knowing exactly what he did.

I gave y/n a quick kiss on the lips and ran away with my pack.

"OMG I KISSED THEM!!!!"

Hello I hope that you loved this chapter ik I did but feel free to request anything I think I might do Wyatt next but if you guys want scenarios I'll pick out my favorite one and then I'll write it anyway ily sm and yea bye!!