Drawings

Atsushi and Akutagawa were having a beating towards each other. Tackling, pulling.. petting a cat as a challenge? Whatever. Either way, they were indeed having incredible tension between each other in the agencies building!

Dazai watches in awe, it reminds him of his bickering and bets with Chuuya. Although, he gets a bit of thrill watching these two go at each other even though they've worked together on multiple occasions. He feels like grabbing popcorn but he's too busy watching and cheering them on against each other.

"DAZAI, STOP HIM- AKUTAGAWA GET OFF ME-" Atsushi's palm is against Akutagawa's face and trying to push him away.

"DO NOT DEMAND ANYTHING OF DAZAI, WERETIGER!" Akutagawa pulls at Atsushi's hair.

The bickering and fighting goes on and on.. Kyouka, the person hearing all this, clutches a piece of paper. Before all this fighting, they were drawing each other and showing each other the results. Kyouka didn't have the courage to ask and join in, so she simply listened from the sidelines and drew with them in secret!

"Maybe I should show them some other time.." She says, somewhat disappointed.

(The drawing of course

(The drawing of course.)

Dazai being as observant as he is, slowly trots toward Kyouka and peers over her shoulder. Kyouka jumps in response and putting her hand chop style at Dazai's neck.

Dazai gives her a big grin and slowly lifts the drawing in his hand up to show her that he grabbed it from her. Kyouka lowers her hand and stands straight.

"You're talented Kyouka.." Dazai recites "were you going to show this to Atsushi and Akutagawa?" Dazai says mockingly.

"Yes, now give it back please." She says.

"Oh c'mon! I'm on it, do you expect me to let you hoard a beautiful drawing of yours truly?"

Out of nowhere, Akutagawa and Atsushi now peer over Dazai's shoulder and see the drawing. Kyouka is startled and stares at them waiting for an expression from them or something at all.

"Oh wow! Kyouka did you draw this?" Atsushi says with sparkles in his eyes.

"Yes..I did." Responds Kyouka.

"I look cute! Is that really how you see me Kyouka?" Atsushi has a big smile plastered on his face. Kyouka beams at him, she seems relieved and also like she is glad to have that reaction from him.

Akutagawa on the other hand.. he's wafting a strange aura.. A somewhat intimidating but also.. a little disappointed?

"Kyouka.." He finally says.

Kyouka flinches waiting for his response.

He suddenly raises his head with almost barely any expression, still looking his normal self. However, somethings different.. His eye's seem bright and excited.

He slowly walks over to Kyouka and reluctantly pats her on the head. "I look nice, thank you Kyouka." Kyouka stares at him blankly but smiles slightly at his words, especially from her former mentor.

"But.. Why am I angry?" He questions.

"Akutagawa, you always look angry!" Atsushi responds.

"I do not! I look like everyone else." Uh oh, Dazai and Kyouka sense growing tension again.

"No you don't! You're eyebrows are always furrowed and you always look like you want to kill someone!" Atsushi leans forward and points at him. "You look like you want to murder right now infact!"

"Who said I didn't?! Rashomon!" Akutagawa takes a 'jab' at Atsushi.

"WHAAUH- YOU ALMOST SLICED ME!" Atsushi complains.

"I am simply doing as you stated." Akutagawa says almost mockingly.

"WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT YOU COULD ALMOST KILL ME?!"

They begin to wrestle and fight tumbling back and forth, falling and crashing things in the Agency's building.

Dazai and Kyouka watch it all happen. Dazai watching with enthusiasm and Kyouka simply waiting for Kunikida to come and yell at both of them.

Eventually, it does happen. Kunikida has had enough and his raging stomps toward the break room we're getting more ominous and loud. He finally opens the door and grabs both of them by the back of their shirts.

"SHAUT APPP!!!" He screams at both of them like a 40 year old mother.

He lets them go and bends to their height, lecturing them like they're 10 year old siblings that did something that pissed their mom or dad off and are getting a big yelling before getting grounded.

Akutagawa doesn't seem to care that much, his eyes wandering away from Kunikidas face.
Atsushi is getting the full yelling face to face with Kunikida, his face being blasted by Kunikida's long and annoying lecture about behaviour.

"You two are not the only one's here! We have other people working in other rooms!!" He yells.

Dazai butts in. "Yeah Atsushi and Akutagawa! Be more attentive!" He's clearly joking and trying to be funny. However, Akutagawa takes it seriously and whips his head around to look at Dazai.

"Yes sir." Akutagawa responds.

"Dazai, you were the one who wasn't doing anything about it in the first place!!" Atsushi retorts.

A hard slap hits the back of Atsushi's head. "Watch your words weretiger, or should I turn you into a rug?"

Atsushi slowly turns his head to Akutagawa, frowning at him and one eyebrow raised up.(🤨) "Really.." he mutters.

When Atsushi turns his head back around to face the wrath of Kunikida, he finds that instead.. Kunikida is now grabbing Dazai by the collar rocking him back and forth for not saying anything to Atsushi and Akutagawa and stop their fighting. Dazai is just limp, his eyes are closed and he's drooling as if he fell asleep during the long lecture.

Akutagawa and Atsushi give each other mutuals stares. "If Dazai can't handle it.. neither can we.." says Akutagawa and they both take this moment to flee the building and run away.

"WAIT! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU TWO!-" He attempts to scream at them. "DAMN IT!"

Kyouka stands in confusion, there isn't an expression on her face at all. She is simply staring at Kunikida.

"At least we have one sane person here.." He sighs.

Kyouka slowly walks toward a shelf, grabs a vase and smashes it deliberately. Kunikida goes bonkers.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL!" He screams.

Kyouka runs off along the same path that Akutagawa and Atsushi did. She just wanted a reason not to work and hang out with the other two.

Kunikida flops on the ground in disappointment..

"Someone save me.." He mutters.