Suicidal.. KID?

I was super disappointed when Dazai was a daycare teacher and not a daycare kid during the wan. THEREFORE I SHALL FULFILL THAT MYSELF! Of course considering the title TRIGGER WARNING! Mentions and the act of an attempted sewerslide in a comedic manner. (Spare me the criticism right now, I'm writing this out of boredom in a plane.
————————————————————————
Kunikida walks into work, it's far too quiet..? Usually it's bustling, loud, ANNOYING. Has his prayers been answered and made Dazai a decent co-worker?

He opens the door to the ADA office and takes a glance at who's in work today. Currently in the office is; Atsushi, Yosano, Ranpo, Kenji, Tanizaki along with Naomi of course, and Kyouka. His lip twitches.. That's why it's so quiet, Dazai didn't even ARRIVE to work!

Now the question; Go fetch the bastard and ruin his perfect schedule, OR.. Let Dazai be out of work today.

Leaving Dazai would mean letting him cut slack and make him think he can do it whenever he wants.. Kunikida doesn't like the idea of that. Going to fetch him it is!

Kunikida sighs in annoyance and heads back out the door, stomping over to the apartment building where all the ADA members start and end their day. He knocks on Dazai's door and waits for a response.

The only response is.. the sound of a crying child..? It's not like.. wailing.. Just silent cries and hiccups.

"The hell..?" Kunikida is bewildered.

Kunikida kicks the door down, and scans the room.. on the futon there's a small child, clothes basically draping him like a blanket, messy brown hair, and bandages around him.

Ring. Ring. Ring. "Yeah, Atsushi? Could you come to your apartment for a sec?"

————————————————————————

What in the world..? Atsushi's eyes blow wide when he sees a child who not only looks like Dazai, but is infact Dazai.

Atsushi walks over to the futon and kneels down and puts his hand softly on Dazai's head.

"Hey there..!" He says nervously.

Big brown eyes look up at Atsushi.

"Hey.. don't cry, alright?" Atsushi's eyes soften at the sight of a Dazai who seemingly, has legitimate feelings and shows them. He continues to rub Dazai's hair to calm him down.

"Atsushi.. Since when were you good with children?" Kunikida ponders.

"I grew up in an orphanage, I wasn't the only one who was thrown around.. So I helped calm some of the other younger kids down sometimes." He picked up the mini Dazai.

"Do you mind telling me your name?" Atsushi is trying to see if Dazai still considers himself "Dazai Osamu" as a child.

"Osamu.." He replies.

"Alright Osamu, let's get you some actual fitting clothes."

"Here, take this Atsushi." Kunikida throws him a pair of children's clothes and a yellow hat. "Give him this for now while you go out." He slams the door behind him and walks back to work.

Atsushi turns his head slowly to Osamu "Hey, Osamu.. Do you know how to change yourself?" He says nervously. "I think so!" With a big smile on his baby face. Atsushi's heart can't help but be warmed at the sight of a tiny superior.

 Atsushi's heart can't help but be warmed at the sight of a tiny superior