PART 1 🤭🤭

okay so the kidnapping happened but instead of robin getting kidnapped and dying it was some other random kid.
PLEASE PLAY SONG WHILE READINGGGGG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person :

Finney was used to the stares by this point I mean how could he not? Ever since he came back to school after killing the grabber everyone stared.

Robin was the only one there for him other than Gwen. He was catching feelings for Robin but didn't know what to do.

Gwen ofc knew and would playfully make fun of him or nudge him whenever Robin was near. He hated it but found it funny.

Robin's pov :

Ever since Finney got back it feels different not in a bad way just in a ticklish way. I've always been nervous around him but never knew why nor showed it.

I now see why. I'm in love with Finney. not the finney everyone's scared of for killing the grabber. I'm in love with my finney. old finney. i love his smile. i love how he's so dependent on me. i get to feel needed by him.

I don't want to lose him again. i can't lose him again. it was pure hell without him i couldn't get out of bed. i couldn't go to school. i couldn't even sleep. all i could do was cry when no one was home. i felt empty.

I've been hanging with him more so I can be there if anything happens. I don't let him walk anywhere alone. it doesn't seem like he minds so i don't worry about upsetting him.

"Hey Robinnn" said Gwen in a playful tone, i laughed "hey gweny, where's finn?" i asked her. "i was trying to find him but couldn't, but it's friday so i'm going to susie's to sleepover, tell finney to take care of dad" she said while walking away "i know i know i will" i said laughing.

TW : homophobic language

I got a bit worried so i went in the bathroom looking for him just to see those hijos de putos messing with finn. "fucking fag you should've died in that basement. Bruce and Vance should've lived not you fucking faggot." they said while kicking him.

"what the fuck did i tell you guys, you mess with finn you mess with me!" i said yelling.

Finney's pov :

I saw Robin going straight for them and start fighting. I felt so ashamed of myself how could i be such a pussy.

"hijos de putas malditos idiotas!" scream robin. i didn't understand what he said but i knew it was him bad. after what felt like hours the bully's finally left and robin ran straight to fin.

3rd person :
"Finn! are you okay?" robin said in a worried tone. Finn tried to talk but he couldn't all that came out was tears. a lot of them. robin hugged finn tightly.

They stayed there for a few minutes until robin told finn to sleep over. he agreed. they got up and started walking to robins house.

once they got there finney called his dad to tell him he was sleeping over at robins. After that robin tried to hug finn again but he pushed him away and told him to sit. robin looked at finn confused while finn went to the bathroom.

finn went and got all the supplies to clean up robins wounds.

finneys pov :

"finn it's fine i can clean them up myself" said robin in a happy tone. "i want to clean them" i told him "fine amor pero solo si me dejas abrazar te después" said robin while grinning.

"huh? what's that mean?" finn said confused. robin laughed and said "i said fine but only we watch texas chainsaw massacre after"

Robin's pov :
i wanted to say the truth about what i said in spanish but i know he's straight. i just flirt with him in spanish so he never knows what i say.

finn said "but it's too scary robin that's not fair!" "it's fine i got you it's just a movie it's not real okay? i'll be right next to you the whole time" robin reassured

fine. was all finn said. i love when he cleans up my wounds i know he's usually mad because he doesn't want me to get in fights but he still cleans them up after no matter how mad. it's adorable seeing him concentrate on my hands and going gentle to not hurt me.

TIME SKIPPPPPP : 20 minutes later 🤭

3rd person pov :

robin got popcorn ready while finn was setting up the blanket on the couch. robin sat right next to him and they shared the blanket while both sitting up straight.

towards the middle of the movie fin was already a mess all the jump scares made him scream. but this next one made him jump so high he grabbed his legs put them to his chest and held them.

robin laughed, paused the movie and said "finn are you okay? i can take off the movie" "no it's fine i wanna watch it it's cool" said finn embarrassed. robin put the movie back on and finn was the same he kept getting scared. one of the next jump scares ended up with finn accidentally grabbing robins hand. "shit im sorry" said finn pulling away. "no it's fine leave it" robin said while pulling his hand back to his.

finn got so red he hid under the blanket. robin thought he got scared again so he decided to just hold finn. he turned to the side and pulled finn to his chest to lay down and hold him.

both boy being go nervous to say anything stayed quiet. until finn got scared and turned to robins chest to hide. "he smells so good" thought finn

robin was dying at the sight seeing his finney on his chest hiding but he noticed a small smile on finn's face and blushed hard so i turned a the other way so finn wouldn't see.

once the movie was over robin noticed finn had his arms around robins stomach and was dead asleep on his chest. robin couldn't handle the sight he had never been so red.

robin decided to carry finn to his bed and lay him down. he then remembered finn hated sleeping in jeans. he decided to wake up finney if he wanted to change. a very sleepy half sleep finn said yes so robin gave him once of his bands t shirts that would fit him oversized he didn't have any sleeping pants to give him because robin slept in boxers so they decided to just sleep in boxers finney went straight to sleepy after putting the shirt on.

seeing finney with his t shirt and in boxers was the best sight he'd ever seen. he went and faced the opposite way of finn on his bed but not before admiring finn's face a bit. he wanted to kiss his forehead so badly but knew he couldn't.

TIME SKIPPPPPPPP : 3 am
3rd person pov:

robin woke up to a trembling and crying finney. "finn what happened are you okay? was it a nightmare?" finn nodded his head. robin pulled finn down so he could lay down while crying on robins chest. finn didn't care he loved when robin held him.

"robin im scared. what if he comes back somehow or what if he didn't die or what if someone else kidnaps m-" finn was interrupted by robin "finn your freaking yourself out, no one's gonna do anything to you im here i have your back. nothings ever going to happen to you again amor" robin fucked up. the name slipped out. finn said "amor? what's that mean?" "nothing it's just a nickname haha" said robin.

"oh okay whatever i'm going to try going back to sleep, goodnight amor" said finn while getting more comfortable on robins chest. robin blushed so hard but managed to get out a "goodnight finney" trying not to smile to hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY SO HOW WAS IT? I FEEL LIKE IT SUCKED BRO IDK ITS MY FIRST EVER TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS IM SO SCARED. LMK IN THE COMMENT THING PLEASEEEEE ALSO SORRY IF THEYRES TYPOS