COLLAB😉

LOOK AT PIC I LOVE IT. I DID A COLLAB WITH EliLover1  AND OMGGG THE AMOUNT OF THINGS THAT WERE SAID I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT CHOKE TO DEATH😭😭😭
FOLLOW THEM. funniest person you'll meet 🤞

KK HEREEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You're gonna suffocate me in that shit." Finney barked a laugh. Robin had basically bullied him into getting the courage to go in the hammock his mom had bought recently. "It doesn't look like it's tied to the tree right!" Finney crossed his arms over his chest in dissatisfaction.

"Cmon Finney it'll be fine don't be scared." Robin laughed.
"Yes but it looks like it's made out of paper mache" Finney rolled his eyes. He had suddenly turned into Robin last week trying finney's new drink of grape soda.

Robin sighed. He picked up Finney and sat on the hammock. Finney squeaked - Even with Robin under him Finney still made complaints about the hammock breaking and him getting hurt.

Finney was pushed back into the hammock. Robin laughed the whole time. But finney crossed his arms over his chest before he leant up and pushed Robin back. Suddenly all his fears of the knot around the tree coming loose had disappeared.

Before Finney knew it Robin was jumping in the hammock to scare him. Finney decided to push Robin to make him stop but it only went worse. Robin went and started jumping and pushing Finney.

"What the hell! Stop" he linked an arm around robins neck and pulled him down so he could rest against his chest again.

Robin reached behind his head to adjust his hair, "I need a hair tie for my pinche pelo" He gave a breathy chuckle. "What does that one even mean." Finney rolled his eyes. "It sounds stupid." "you sound stupid" Robin laughed

Finney smacked him. "Stop being mean," Finney said, annoyed that Robin started leaning towards him. "'Stop being mean' yet you hit me." He grabbed Robin's wrist. Bringing his hand up to his own face so he could rest the side of his face in Robin's hand. Finney liked that. It was comforting when he slept. Robin's hands were always cold, though. But he couldn't describe w better feeling neither should Robin. A feeling of being wanted. Needed?

As they slowly drifted to sleep while the sun was setting, the air got cooler and all they felt was the fresh breeze of the wind. After a few hours Robin woke up to see Finney still sleeping. He decided to just admire Finney for a little bit. To admire how Finney's face stays the same even when he sleeps. Seeing a little smile on the side of his lips. He knows Finney has a hard time sleeping sometimes so seeing him being calm and not having a nightmare just made Robin's day even better.
He was resting on robins chest, they somehow moved to get in such position and Robin couldn't help but touch his hair, he left a quick kiss on his jaw

Finney woke up after a few minutes of Robin staring at Finney. "Do I have something on my face?" Finn asked, confused. Robin laughed and said "Nope you're just so perfect hermoso."
Finney went red and buried his head in Robin's chest. Robin giggled and put his finger under Finn's chin to lift his head. He leaned in and pulled Finney more up to have better access to his face.

They only pulled away for brief breaths and to move their hands to each other's clothes to grab another handful to yank each other closer and closer. Robin smiled into the kisses and moved his hands down to Finney's waist.

Finney's thoughts were exploding with how much was going on. Even if they've made out before Robin makes every kiss feel so special. Robin's thoughts weren't any different. He knew Finney was the most important thing to him. Robin was the most important thing to Finney too and they both knew it they could feel it with every kiss.

Nothing made more knots in his stomach then how Robin kissed the day's hate out of him. His lips felt explorable - the hands on his waist held onto him like the handles of the first bicycle you rode when you were five. There was something more than just teen love. It was a spark in gasoline. More of.

And every kiss holds his soul, it tells him how sorry he is for the past.

And Robin swore, if he could snatch him a place in heaven the angels would bow in glory.

As soon as things were about to get further, they heard something snap. Turns out Finney was right. "SEE I TOLD YOU!" Finney said while rubbing his head. "okay okay yea you were right" Robin said laughing.

"I swear Robin, you tell me you've been a Boy Scout yet you can't even tie a simple knot. Finney stood to go retie the hammock in his own way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LITERALLY GO FOLLOW EliLover1  RN 🙏🙏 anyways hoped you guys liked it 🤭 i couldn't type it without choking every 2 seconds because of things that were said so i hope my pain was worth it🫶. anyways HAVE A GOOD DAY SUGARPLUMS😍