||Part 2

Warning, contains tense kissing, you've been warned.

Jakes POV:

Drew's fast asleep, hugging me tighter and making me blush.

My brain instantly remembers the dream I had the other night. You know, the one where I was uh- idk how to describe it, but the more I think about it, the more it makes me want to kiss Drew.

'Maybe he wouldn't mind if I just...'

I jump at the loud banging, almost giving me a heart attack.

Henry's outside pounding on the door, with Liam standing behind him, ruining my moment with Drew. I carefully lay him down and go open the front door. Henrys giving off a look of excitement. I guess he's excited for tomorrow. Liam's just smiling at Henry's silliness. "I CANT WAIT!!" He squeaks.

I let them in and give out a faint laugh.

"Drews not awake guys, try not to be so loud"

"Didn't realize your boyfriend was asleep" Henry groans.

Liam's chuckles.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Oh really? then why do you look so pink?" Liam smirks.

"Sh-shut up! He's already dating someone"

'Zoey' My head spat.

Of course. Out of all people Drew had to date, he choose Zoey. That Damm, good for nothing, gold-digger.

3rd Person POV:

Jake started to space out. The more he thought of Drew and Zoey together, the more furious it gotten him.

"Jake? Jakeee?? JAKE?!!" Henry shakes him back to reality.

"Oh!! S-sorry! W-what we're we talking about a-again?" Jakes not really looking at them.

Henry and Liam give a glance at each other before turning their attention back to him.

"A-are.. you feeling alright, man?" Liam asked.

"U-uhm Im fine" Jake stuttered.

"If you say so" Henry walks in the kitchen, grabbing himself a bag of lettuce and walks off into the spare bedroom where guests usually stay in.

"So, you guys got your stuff packed?" Jake asked Liam.

"Yep, right over there." He points towards the door. 4 suitcases filled with stuff, 2 belonging to Liam and the other 2 are Henry's.

"What about your stuff? I don't see it anywhere"

"Oh h-haha, I just asked my mom to drop off some clothes" Jake tells Liam.

"Ok, good. Anyways, what do you guys wanna do?" Liam asked.

"Hmm, I'm not sure.. maybe watch a movie in Drew's cinema? Or play video games?"

"Maybe we should ask Drew, he'll know" Liam suggests. "But you'll have to wake him first."

Jake looks at Drew.

"Ok, fine." Jake groans.

Drew's POV:

The last thing I remember is drifting off to sleep while Jake went into the kitchen, everything else is a blur.

Slightly feeling like I was being shaken, I slowly awaken and open my eyes.

"Drew, wake up" Jakes whispers to me.

The fact that Jake was so close to me made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Mhm?" I groan, rubbing my eyes slowly.