Chapter 15: Pussy V. Bussy

Trey P.O.V

Mane she really on this couch naked bruh wtf.

She walks up to me and brings me to the couch, she pushed me down on the couch and unbuttoned my pants and unzipped em, omg bruh I wanna stop her but I'm a sex addict and I've got a problem, she whipped that monster out and started sucking, bruh her head fire but Alisha head better. OMG ALISHA.

"Stop Trina we can't do this bruh I'm seeing someone." I said

"Baby idc they ain't gotta know."

She put my dick back in her mouth, omg bruh I know Alisha gonna be mad if she found out but this shit feel so good, then she got up and tried to slid it in.

"Unt unt" I said

I pulled out a condom and put it on

"Ight come on" I said

"Tf you put a condom on for we've fucked raw and I ain't got nothing." She said

I pulled on this dick and she started riding me, yo this feel good but idk Alisha feel better, idk I love pussy but Alisha just idk bruh, after her I can't look at pussy the same, so I got up and laid her on her back and started pounding her shit, she squirted all over me, I took that condom off so quick and nutted in her mouth, I was so tired that pussy wore me out so I fell asleep on top of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trina P.O.V

Mhm w put this nigga to sleep, don't play with me I got that WAP, I took out hid phone and took a picture of us and posted it on his story gonna teach that lil hoe she could never be me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alisha P.O.V

Omg damn Trey just fucked me so good, I wanna buy him a short set.

My phone goes off and it says he posted on his story, yes I got his post notifications on idc that's my man don't judge me, I open it and see him laying on that hoe.

"SEE BRUH I KNEW HE WASN'T SHIT, HE BETTER NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN HE JUST WON'T CHANGE, NOT EVEN FOR ME." I said