46. Ian

Name- Ian

Gender- cis male

Pronouns- he/him

Sexuality- bisexual

Bottom/switch/top- bottom, sometimes a switch

Height- 5'5

Personality- Ian is kind of all over the place, a complete wreck. He is overall very kind and understanding, but can easily start a fight, or end one. He is extremely cuddley. His sister often gets annoyed at that.

Likes- his family, performing, cuddling, murder mysteries.

Dislikes- reading, critics, being bored, his sister's bullies.

Weakness- dyslexia

Strength- flexible, and good at public stuff.

Family- little sister-10

Adopted dad-40

Ethnicity- Hawaiian

Other- he lives and works at his dad's circus. Him chonky. His little sister is autistic. He is severyly dyslexic.

Backstory- Ian grew up in a circus, literally, his father owned the travelling circus. It was a happy and very fun childhood, being taught how to juggle, trapeze, and a circus clown. Then being able to teach his little sister, him and his sister were adopted when their mother died from cancer. Their adopted father raised them well, and taught them how to be kids. Although it was difficult growing up surrounded by adults, they are all still very close. Soon enough though his dad got sick, and now they are staying in one place, still putting on shows, but they aren't moving constantly so his dad can get treatment. He also has two twin adopted brothers, his adopted dad's son's, they are a bit older than him.

Turn ons- making love (lots of 'i love you's' and being taken care of), kind of public (ability to get caught), praise.

Turn offs- kind of being held (like being transfered by being held) being in pain

Looks-
He has a lil button nose, either he dresses like a middle school boy, an English teacher, or a 5year old girl and has all kinds of clips and stickers for his hair and face. His hair is kind of long and curly, either it's up in a lil pony tail, or it's down and mostly tucked behind his ears. He's actually pretty chonky, his entire body is basically just soft, especially his belly, makes a very nice pillow.