BEST COVER RESULTS 🏅

I mean, I didn't plan to release results for any category this soon, lest I expected any of the judges would be this enthusiastic. It's been only two days since I announced the judging pace and I've already received the results.

Since I am feeling pretty good today let's announce the results for the very first category that has been judged, without any delay.

A big thanks to our judge -rainydqys- for all the hard work.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this category and of course whether you win or not remember your journey continues :)

There were five participants in total but only one has been chosen as the winner for this edition.

Give a big hand to Snowheart19__3 , WINNER🏅Subcategory - Best Cover, The Free Write Awards 1.0
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉

Note: This is just a sample

Note: This is just a sample. You will receive a link to your inbox directing you to get the sticker.

Entry

Cierra's Tale

Score Sheet

Appealing score - 5/5.

Fits blurb score - 5/5.

Fits title score - 5/5.

Total -15/15

Review

What can I say? This cover is MAGNIFICENT! The blends of blues together is absolutely beautiful, and the sword in the middle of the cover grabbed my attention quickly. I was ready to read some great fighting scenes! It also looks very realistic!

It fits the blurb very well. The blurb mentions training and there's a sword in the cover so it follows along with the plot well.

It also fits the title. You can't have your own adventure without a sword, right?

•••

Note: Participants , if you wish to get a copy of your score sheet just drop a message to my inbox within a week.