FANTASY RESULTS🏅

Merry Christmas people ❤️ 🎅

I know I have been MIA for quite a bit; had my final exams, started a new community and you know, was busy in the last two-three months. But now that I'm back let me announce to you the results of another most awaited category to be judged. Honestly, I had to struggle to get a judge for this one even after Fantasy was one of the most preferred categories on the platform 🤷 And I even ended up judging for I couldn't find anyone else who was willing (disappointed and surprised!). And also as per the rules we had to remove a book that kept disappearing time to time which made it hard to keep up with judging. We have initiated rules for a reason not for fun.

Moving on I would like to thank K_Evans89 for saving the day. Really appreciate your hard work❤️

MERIT - Princess Snow and The Empress  by  AllyCwrites

SCORE SHEET :

Book Cover and Title: 9/10
Blurb: 10/10
Plot Development: 18/20
Character Development: 19/20
Grammar and Punctuation: 4/5
Overall Enjoyment: 14/15

TOTAL: 74/80

REVIEW:

A fantastic reimagining of the traditional story of Snow White. The story would be excellent if it weren't for the fact that some of the sentences' beginnings lacked initial capital letters. The author maintained Snow's pleasant, kind, and gentle nature while placing her in a situation that was true to life. The blurb plunges you headfirst into the action of the narrative. This is the perfect book for you if you enjoy fairytales.

RUNNER UP- Donovan Castle Chronicles by  ColorfulWorldOfMine

SCORE SHEET :

Book Cover and Title: 10/10
Blurb: 10/10
Plot Development: 19/20
Character Development: 18/20
Grammar and Punctuation: 5/5
Overall Enjoyment: 14/15

TOTAL: 76/80

REVIEW:

Starting from the blurb, it's compelling, not like most of the information-driven blurbs you see on Wattpad most of the time. You did a really good job of portraying the gloomy atmosphere both within and surrounding the mc and I liked how the plot is built. I could hardly find even a single typo in the first few chapters which I read and that's impressive. Good job!

TIED FOR WINNERS -

Mystical Mutant  by Kikibtsstan

SCORE SHEET :

Book Cover and Title: 10/10
Blurb: 10/10
Plot Development: 19/20
Character Development: 18/20
Grammar and Punctuation: 5/5
Overall Enjoyment: 15/15

TOTAL: 77/80

REVIEW:

The blurb is the stuff of every fantasy reader's dreams. The prologue of the story immediately draws you into the rest of the narrative. The tale is pretty well done in general, but the one issue that I did notice was that in some chapters, the space between each paragraph was a bit too much. Other than that, the story is extremely well done. Reduce the distance, and you'll find that everything runs more smoothly. The Author has completely blown me away with their work.

Of Caverns and Casters by  avadel

SCORE SHEET:

Book Cover and Title: 8/10
Blurb: 10/10
Plot Development: 19/20
Character development: 20/20
Grammar and Punctuation: 5/5
Overall Enjoyment: 15/15

TOTAL: 77/80

REVIEW:

Where exactly do we begin? First, the summary has a mystical air to it, and I adore how it immediately draws you into the narrative. I enjoy how distinct each character is from the others and how they all have their individual qualities. Why there aren't more people reading this incredible story baffles me. It is something special. The Author has done an outstanding job with this.

CONGRATS ❤️❤️❤️

Note: Winners to claim your stickers please dm me within a week.

All the participants who wish to have a copy of their score sheets feel free to contact me via pm (within a week)