WAKAS

Hello to my dear readers! This will be the last chapter/wakas of Ace and Laureen’s love story. Thank you for being with me on my first journey here in Wattpad. I hope you will continue to support me and my other story. After this I plan to make a special chapter containing Ace POV. But I will still think about it. Also one of these days I might start posting few chapters of Ashton’s story. I hope you will support Ash and be with him on his journey of finding true love. Thank You and lovelots.

PS: I would love to hear your comments on my first story. Please don’t hesitate to leave your comments and click vote.

___________________________________________________________________________

In the past we use to celebrate their birthdays with just the three of us. Sa umaga ay gustong-gusto ni Ash na ako ang unang-unang babati sa kanya ng Happy Birthday. Sandra and I used to surprise them with cakes and confetti the moment they wake up. After that they will have their usual birthday pizza as breakfast. Pagkatapos magbreakfast ay tutulungan nila akong dalawa sa kusina. Kahit nga ba si Ash lang talaga ang tumutulong at si Ark ay nanggugulo lang. I always prepare all the foods in their birthday. But there’s one time, on their sixth birthday, the twins choose that they don’t want to have a party but instead travel. We travelled into one of the close city of New York and had a camping. They are so happy. Siguro iyon ang pinakamasayang birthday ng dalawa, not until today.

Maraming mga bisita pero lahat ng iyon ay malalapit sa amin. Kasama ko sa presidential table si Gino at Sandra pati na rin si Kael. Kael is busy talking to the twins about his gift for them. Habang nag-uusap naman kami ni Sandra tungkol kay daddy. Ace is talking to Lux and Gray on the other table. Naroon rin sina Erin, Alyanna at Tasya. Even Dana and Tristan is in that table. Pati na rin ang iba pang mga kaibigan ni Ace ay nagsisiksikan sa table na iyon kahit naman marami pang bakante. 

“Nagkausap na kayo ni daddy?” Pagtatanong ko kay Sandra.

“Balak ko siyang bisitahin sa susunod na araw. But I already meet his new wife.” Parang wala lang na sabi nito.

She looks unaffected and calm. Noon, akala ko talaga inagaw niya si daddy sa amin ni mommy. But looking at her right now she looks like she didn’t love him at all even though at some point they became a couple.

“Are you hurt that daddy married again.” Hindi ko napigilang itanong. Baka naman kasi may hinanakit pa siya kay daddy at tinatago niya lang.

She look at me as if she’s going to eat me alive. Nae-eskandalo at parang nandidiri niya akong tiningnan.

“Why would I be hurt? I didn’t even love Arthuro. He can marry whoever he wanted as if I care.” Maldita niyang sagot.

Napalingon sa amin si Gino na nakikisabay sana sa usapan ni Kael at ng kambal. Sandra’s voice is dripping with hate and annoyance. This witch really has no feelings for my father.

“But you don’t like someone stealing what was yours.” I told her.

“If they are going to steal your father. I will open my doors widely and even invite them to steal him.” Proud na proud niyang sinabi.

“You’re harsh.” I commented and sipped on my wine glass.

“Nagtanong-tanong ka pero ayaw mo naman ang sagot. Bakit? Ayaw mo roon sa bago niyang asawa?” Mapang-usisa niyang tanong.

“Hindi naman. In fact I like here. She’s the opposite of you and mom. She does not look headstrong like you. Hindi rin siya katulad ni mommy na madaling nabibilog at mahina. She might be the one daddy needs.” Mahina kong sinabi habang nakatingin sa kawalan.

Before daddy turned himself in he visited my mother’s grave. Tinwagan niya ako at nakipagkita sa akin roon.

“The last time we were here I told you that you should always follow your heart all the time. That time I wanted to tell you so much about what I did.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? If you told me earlier, maybe Ace and I wouldn’t happen.” Ani ko habang nakatingin sa puntod ni mommy.

“I didn’t told you because I want to make it up to him. Noong nalaman kong si Daniel at Layana Jimenez ang namatay ay kaagad kong pina-imbestigahan ang katauhan nila. That’s when I saw their son, Ace. It was three months after that night that my men found him. He was walking in the lobby of their company surrounded with many guards.”

Natahimik ako. I think I already know this part of the story. Pero hinayaan ko si daddy na magsalita.

“I ask one of the staff about what a young kid is doing in a company as big as the JImenez Empire and do you know what they told me.” Lumingon siya sakin.  “They told me that he’s going to train in the company as the future chairman and owner. I laugh at the staff when she told me that. Because I know the fake Daniel Jiemenz will take over the company sooner or later. Binalewala ko iyon. Pero nakapagdesisyon akong kausapin si Tyrone na hayaan na ang bata. He already got what he wanted.”

Daddy’s eyes screams so much guilt and remorse.

“Pero doon ako nagkamali. Doon si Tyrone nagkamali. He didn’t know about the rule of the succession. Hindi niya alam na kapag namatay si Daniel Jimenez ay mapupunta sa anak nito ang lahat ng ari-arian ng pamilya nila. Akala niya kapag wala na ang ama ni Ace ay malaya na niyang gawin ang mga gusto niya. Pero hindi. The young kid was force to take over. Everyday, I let my men check on him secretly. At doon ko napagtanto kung gaano kalunkot ang buhay niya. He was alone in a den full of  monsters. He was force to toughen up to survive. And he grew up strong.”

Nag-iwas ako ng tingin sa kanya dahil naiiyak na. I can’t imagine a young Ace working alone, eating alone and doing things alone.

“Tyrone constantly make troubles for Ace. He wanted the kid to quit but he never did. Years later I lose contact with him. I only saw remembered him again when you mentioned his name to me. I didn’t stop you from being with him because I can see how much he love you. That for the first time since I keep track on that kid he finally learned to genuinely show emotion. You see. Gusto kong bumawi. I robbed him of his parents and I don’t want to rob him again with his love.”

Ace didn’t have a normal childhood. I know that. He spends almost all of his time working and getting stronger just so he could seek justice for his parents and protect their legacy.

“Noong malaman ko ang tungkol sa relasyon ninyo ay nag-alala ako. I was worried that what I did in the past will come into surface. Kaya pinamanmanan ko ulit siya. I want to make sure that you will be in the right hands. And I was right. He admitted it to me that he approached you because of me. He already knows what I did to his parents.”

Nilingon ko ulit si daddy hindi makapaniwala sa inamin niya.

“He told me everything the day before your wedding. And I punch him. I told him to stay away from you. And you know what he said?”

Umiling ako.

“He told me that I don’t deserve a daughter like you and that he will take you away from me because I will only end up hurting you. He will take you away so that he can shield you from me.” Ngumiti si daddy na parang naaalala ang reaksyon at ekspresyon ni Ace nang sinabi nito iyon.

On his surprise wedding he told me that he already ask for my father’s permission. I never thought that this is what happened back then.

“That’s when I realize that I don’t need to worry for you anymore or worry for him. You will become each other’s strength and salvation. You will protect him and he will protect you. You’re a perfect match for each other even if what push you to each other is a mistake of the past.”

Tumulo ang luha ko sa sinabi niya. Mabilis kong pinahiran iyon.

“You are the only one who thinks like that.” I said.

“You’re wrong. I’m not the only one who thinks like that. That was Ace exact words when he turned his back on him. ‘We’re perfect for each other. I protect her from you and her love will save me from the past. You can’t stop me from marrying Laureen even if you sends hundred of men. Tomorrow I will mobilize all my men to lock you in this house.’ And he was true to his words, before he left his guards really did came to check on me.”

Daddy chuckled while remembering what Ace did in the past. Pero ilang segundo lang iyon dahil may bumakas ulit na lungkot sa mga mata niya.

“What you and Ace have is a true and pure love. Something that me and your mom didn’t have.” Malungkot niyang sinabi at tumingin sa kalawakan.

“Mommy loves you with all her heart. She loves you with all of her.” I told him.

Alam ko ‘yon dahil saksi ako kung paano siya alagaan at mahalin ni mommy. I was always there when she cry secretly because she and daddy had a fight. I was there watching her every night, seat on our sofa and wait for daddy to come home. I was there when she tried to prepare food for him but he will not eat it. Nasaksihan ko lahat ng paghihirap ni mommy para lang maparamdam sa kanya kung gaano niya ito kamahal.

“I know that. But we can’t force to love someone we don’t. You are probably blaming me for what I did to your mother.”

Yumuko ako at nag-iwas ng tingin. I still blame him until now. Sinisisi ko siya sa paghihirap na naranasan ni mommy. She died with a broken heart.

“But that’s the only way I can think to let her give up on me. I don’t want to give her false hopes. I’d rather hurt her with the truth than let her live her life full of lies. She does not deserve that kind of love. I was pushing her away because I want her to find a man that will truly love her. I just didn’t expect that she will die that early.”

A tear escape from daddy’s eyes. Lumuhod siya sa harapan ng puntod ni mommy at hinawakan iyon.

“I feel so sorry for her. But if I force my love she will only be hurt more. The higher your expectations are the big your disappointment will be if what you expected will not happen. I just hoped that your mother will forgive me and she will understand the decisions I made in the past.”

Mommy probably didn’t even blame you. She never did once blame you no matter the pain and the sufferings. Mas pinili pa siguro ni mommy na sisihin ang sarili niya kaysa magtanim ng sama ng loob at galit kay daddy.

“She loves your father. When I talk to her last night I can see how she loves him.”

Nabalik ako sa kasalukuyan ng marinig na magsalita si Sandra.

“I know that. She still accepted him even after knowing his past.” Makahulugan kong sinabi.

“I just hope that your father now found the woman that he wants and love. I don’t want another woman to end up like your mother.” Makahulugan niyang sinabi bago nilagok ang wine.
Iyon rin ang iniisip ko. Sana nga ay mapanindigan ni daddy si Lia at Bea. I don’t want another family to be ruined just because of a shallow love.

Sandra, mommy and daddy, the three of them taught me that love should not be force. Marami akong natutunan sa nangyari sa kanilang tatlo. Kung hindi talaga para sa’yo ang isang bagay o tao ay hindi ito magiging sayo kahit ano pang gawin mo. You will only end up in pain and suffering if you try to get what wasn’t yours. Mommy did marry dad, but it was marriage with one-sided love. My mother did everything she can to get a hold of my father’s heart in expense of hurting her own. And daddy love Sandra. I know that he loves her. But Sandra don’t and yet they still end up marrying each other. Because of that Sandra lost her chance with Gino, the one she truly loves. Kahit nanatili silang magkaibigan hanggang ngayon alam kong wala ng pag-asang maging sila. When Gino lost Sandra, he dedicated his life on helping Ace and he wish to continue that way. He became Ace father figure. And Sandra? I look at her.

She already accepted the fact that she can’t have him in this life time. They already missed the chance of being together and that chance only come once.

“Before we blow the candles our birthday celebrant Ashton and Archer Jimenez will play us a song.”

Kumunot ang noo ko ng marinig iyon mula sa MC. Nilingon ko si Ark at Ash sa aking tabi. Ashton is having the same confuse look as mine. Tumatayo na si Ark at pinagpagan pa ang suot na tuxedo.

“Come on Ash! Stand up already.” Ani pa nito sa kakambal na gulat pa rin sa sinabi ng MC.

Mukhang pakana na naman ito ni Ark. At dahil naghihintay na ang mga bisita kaya walang nagawa si Ashton kundi ang tapunan ng matalim na tingin ang nakangising si Archer pero tumayo naman. Sabay na naglakad ang dalawa patungo sa entablado para sa gagawin nila.

Naramdaman ko ang paglapit ni Ace sa akin. Itinutulak ni Lux and wheelchair niya.

“You know about this performance?” Tanong nito sa akin. Looks like he don’t know anything about it also. 

“I’m as clueless as you are.” I answered him while looking at twins na nasa stage na.

Pinalitan ni Ashton ang pianist na naka-upo sa harap ng grand piano habang binigyan naman ng isang staff si Ark ng violin.

“Ashton can play the piano?” Gulat na tanong ni Ace.

I look at him.

“Yes he can. He rarely plays though.” Pagsasagot ko.

“Good evening everyone! Aston and I are going to play something for you. Hope you will all like it.” Bibong sinabi ni Ark.

Nag-ingayan at pumalakpak ang mga bisita.

“Yohooo! Go Ark!” Malakas na sigaw ni Ash na naka-upo na ngayon katabi ni Gino at umiinom ng wine.

Ash looks at me. He looks uncomfortable and embarrass.

“Ash looks like he was force to go on stage.” Pagkokomento ng kakarating lang na si Alyanna. Hila-hila niya ang anak na babae.

“Hi Laureen!” She greeted me.

I smiled at her.

“Hi! Hi Andrea.” Bati ko sa kanya at kay Andrea.

“Hello Tita Laureen.” She smiled at me showing her perfectly white teeth.

Andrea looks just like her mother.

“Andrea, behave. Okay? You keep mingling with boys. You’re still a child!” Pangangaral nito sa anak na nakasimangot na.

Alyanna sat beside me. Umupo naman si Andrea sa tabi niya. She’s probably two years or three years older than the twins.

“Mukhang walang alam si Ash sa pakulong ito ni Ark, a!” Si Grey at tinapik sa balikat si Lux na umiinom ng wine kaya napaubo ito.

“What the f*ck man!” Bulalas ni Lux na kaaagd namang binara ni Alyanna.

“Oh My God Luxury! Can you stop cussing! Hindi mo ba nakikita ang daming mga bata rito.” Si Alyanna na tiningnan kaagad si Andrea.

“Pretend that you didn’t hear that.” Ani nito sa anak.

“Dre, don’t listen to your mom. Ganyan rin siya dati. She also likes hanging out with boys.” Kumindat pa si Lux kay Alyanna nabato tuloy siya ng tissue.

“Pwede ba, Lux. Ilugar mo nga ‘yang pagiging makapal mo.”

Humalakhak si Lux at nakipag-high five pa siya kay Andrea.

Napailing nalang ako sa bangayan nila.

Biglaang umingay ang table namin lalo pa’t iyong mga kasama nila sa table kanina ay nagsilapitan rin sa mesa namin. Puro tuloy kamustahan ang nangyari. Mas lalo pang umingay ng matapos tumugtog si Ash at Ark. Sinalubong kaagad sila ng anak ni Lux at Grey. Nagsilapitan rin ang anak ni Tristan at ang iba pang mga anak ng kaibigan ni Ace.

“Daddy! Tito Ace gifted Ark a new Buggati! I also want one.” Biglaang lapit ni Luck kay Lux na nabilaukan sa kinakain niyang desert. Lukas Foresteir or Luck is Lux’s youngest son.

Inubo si Lux at tinawanan naman siya ng malakas nga mga kasama namin sa table.

“You gifted Ark a car!” Gulantang nitong habang nakatingin kay Ace na prente lang naka-upo at pinaglalaruan ang baso ng wine.

“He likes it.” Simpleng sagot ni Ace na nakataas pa ang isang kilay at may nanunuyang ngiti.

Nalaglag ang panga ni Lux. Binalingan niya ako.

“You let him gift Ark a sports car?”

“I didn’t know. Nalaman ko nalang ‘nong nadeliver na sa bahay.” Sagot ko sa kanya.

“I also want a car daddy!” Pangungulit ni Luck at hinila-hila pa ang tux na suot ni Lux.
Binalingan ito ng ama.

“Oo, bukas. Bibili tayo.” Ani nito na ikinatuwa naman ni Luck. Mabilis itong bumalik sa mga kaibigan para ibalita ang sinabi ng kanyang daddy.

“Bibilhan mo talaga?” Si Alyanna habang hindi makapaniwalang nakatingin kay Lux.

“Oo sa toy kingdom. Maraming ganoon.”  Balewala nitong sinabi.

Tumawa si Grey, Tristan at Gino pati na si Ace sa sinabing iyon ni Lux.

“You lied to the kid, Luxury!” Si Dana.

Lux just shrugged his shoulder and smirk.

“Lagot ka kay Luck. He will remember how you lied to him today.” One of their guy friend said while chuckling.

“Maiintindihan ni Luck ‘yon alam niyang wala kaming pera. Naghihirap kami.”

“Oh! Shut up man!”

“That’s bullshit!”

“Liars go to hell!”

“Magkatotoo sana!”

Sabay-sabay na angal at reaksyon ng mga nasa lamesa namin. Natawa nalang ako sa gulo nila.

“Huwag kayong ganyan. Bakit hindi kayo naniniwala?” Parang nasasaktang depensa naman ni Lux sa sarili niya.

“You just bought an island last week, bro.”

“You bought an island and you don’t have money?”

Magkasunod na komento ni Grey at Ace. Nagkatinginan ang dalawa at natatawa pang itinaas ang wine glass.

“Luck well eventually know about this in the future and he will hate you for choosing an island over his sports car.” Pabirong sinabi ni Tristan.

“Ipapamana ko nalang sa kanya para quits kami.” Si Lux at nagkibit-balikat pa.

Nagtawanan ulit sila.

Naputol lang ang usapan ng magsalita ulit ang MC.

“Let’s all welcome Mr. Ace Jimenez to give his wishes to the birthday celebrants.”

Tatayo na sana ako para alalayan si Ace patungo sa entablado pero hindi na pala kailangan dahil binigyan nalang siya ng microphone ng isa sa mga staff. Bahagya lang siya pumunta sa unahan para makita at marinig ng lahat ang sasabihin niya. 

Natahimik ang buong grand ballroom ng magsimulang magsalita si Ace. Archer and Ashton looks at their father in so much awe and happiness. 

“Ash. Ark. I know I wasn’t there when you two had your first birthday. I wasn’t there on almost all of the first times on your childhood. But know that daddy always loves you. And that from now on I will always be here when you needed me. My twins grew up so fast. We only just meet but you’re turning eight already.” Humalakhak pa ito sa kanyang biro na sinabayan naman naman ng mga bisita.

Napaiyak naman ako sa sinabi niya. He wasn’t there because I didn’t let him be there. Alam ko na masakit pa rin sa kanya iyon. He didn’t see the twins growing up. At kung babalik man kami sa oras alam kong mas pipiliin niyang naroon kahit masasaktan siya. If he was there I would probably keep on hurting him. My guilt and desire to make it up to the mistake of my father will make him suffer. But then I know he will still choose to stay. Mahihirapan at masasaktan siya, oo, pero alam kung hindi niya kami iiwan.

“Ash, even if it’s only just for 5 seconds, you are still the eldest. Almost all of the responsibility will fall onto you. Please always take care of your brother, understand him all the time even if sometimes you can’t understand his actions. You and Ark will always be connected to each other and I wish that you will both grow up with a strong brotherhood. Please be there for each other’s back.” Pagpapatuloy ni Ace.

I can see how Ashton’s face turned serious. He’s taking his father’s words as a challenge. I know Ashton is already taking everything on his shoulder like what his father always do. Ace is already training him to be a leader, to be strong, to be always calm in face of adversity and to never show your emotions to someone you don’t trust. Ashton will be just like his father. He will be the one to shoulder every pain and every suffering just to let other have comfort.

I always tell Ashton that I want him to be free, to do what he wants and not be burdened with the responsibility of being his father’s successor but then he told me that “It’s okay mommy. Someone must take this challenge. Daddy was able to do it and he help many people. I also want to do the same.” That’s what he said to me last night.

He never backs down at anything. If you think that Archer is the strong one, then you still haven’t seen how determined Ash can be just to achieve what he wants.

“Ark,” Archer’s face instantly lightened when his father called his name. “You are the playful and naughty one. But please don’t always pester your brother.” Sumimangot si Ark sa sinabi ni Ace.

Tumayo ito.

“Ashton is too stiff daddy. I’m not pestering him. I was just making him laugh.” Malakas ang boses na pag-aangal nito.

Napahawak nalang ako sa sentido sa kakulitan ni Archer. Akala niya hindi namin nakikita ang mga pinaggagawa niya kay Ashton. He always pull a prank on him in disguise of a reason that “Ashton is not smiling today. I need Ashton to always smile everyday.” ‘Yan palagi ang sinasabi niya. E alam naman niyang hindi talaga ngumingiti si Ash. Kaya pinaprank niya but in the end Ashton will end up more annoyed and Archer will be the one laughing hard.

“Yes, Ark. You are making him laugh.” Pagsasabay ni Ace kahit alam ko namang sa aming dalawa siya ang mas may alam sa mga pinaggagawa si Ark.

“And I wish that you will continue to be the happy pill and music of the family. I hope that you grew up into fine young gentleman. May you study hard and help Ashton in the future.” Pagpapatuloy ni Ace.

Ark proudly look at his father. Pinapahiwatig ng mga mata niya na kahit hindi pa sabihin iyon ni Ace ay talagang iyon pa rin ang gagawin niya.

“Happy Birthday again sons! Me and your mother will always be just one call away when you need us. I love you to the moon and back.”

Namilog ang mga mata ni Ark pati na rin si Ash ay nagulat sa huling sinabi ni Ace. Nilingon nila akong dalawa.

“You know that secret daddy!” Hindi nahihiyang sigaw ni Ark.

“You told him that mommy?” He mouthed to me.

I saw how he slowly grimaced when I nodded at him. Tumawa naman si Ashton ng makita ang reaksyon ni Archer. Sinamaan siya ng tingin ni Ark.

“Yes, your mommy told me about it.” Nakataas ang isang kilay na sagot ni Ace.

Mas ngumiwi siya sa kahihiyan. For Archer the origin of that phrase is a bit embarrassing but it became a very precious one to us. Kaming tatlo lang ang nakakaalam ng sekretong ito ni Ark at ‘nong sinabihan ko si Ace ay hindi siya matigil sa kakatawa. Noong una ko ring narinig ito sa kanilang dalawa ni Ash ay talagang nalaglag ang panga ko at hindi ako makapaniwalang ginawa iyon ni Ark.

“Don’t worry baby. I make daddy promise to make it a secret for us.” Pag-aalo ko kay Archer.

“Will he even make it a secret?” Si Ark sa mahina at nagtatampong boses.

“Enjoy the party everyone and nice seeing you here tonight.” Pagtatapos nito at ibinalik na sa staff ang mikropono.

Sinalubong siya ng yakap ni Ash at Ark at hinalikan sa pisngi ng makabalik sa lamesa namin. 

“We love you too, daddy.” Sabay na sabi ng dalawa.

Looking back eight years ago I did not think that we will arrive to this day. Akala ko ay wala na talagang pag-asa na mabuo kami. I already accepted the fact that Ace and I is not meant to be together after what my father did to his family.

“What are you thinking?”

Napatalon ako ng may biglaang yumakap sa aking likod. The cold wind that’s brushing on my bare skin was now covered by his body.

Time flies so fast. I can’t believe that it’s already three years since he lost his memory. He never got that memory back but we made new ones together with our sons and…daughter.

“Nothing. I’m just looking at the moon. Nakatulog na si Belle?” Tanong ko sa kanya at hinawakan ang braso niyang nakayakap sa bewang ko.

“Yes, ang hirap patulugin ni Belle. She’s getting naughtier.” Pagrereklamo niya at isinandal ang noo sa balikat ko.

Tumawa ako sa sinabi niya.

“She’s just like Ark.” I told him.

“She’s worst than Ark.” Nanghihina niyang sinabi.

Tumawa ulit ako at pinaglaruan ang tubig. I’m having a night swimming to relax after a long hours of standing in the operating room. Kaya ngayon nagrereklamo si Ace dahil siya ang naiwan para magbantay kay Ysabelle, our two years old daughter.

“She keeps talking about Ashton.”

“She probably miss Ash.”

Hinawakan niya ang buhok ko at piniga ang dulo ‘non.

“Ash is only gone for two days. I kept telling her that we will follow Ash next week. She just won’t listen.”

Napangiti nalang ako. Ysabelle likes to hang with Ash. Mas close silang dalawa dahil palaging binibigay ni Ash kung ano ang gusto niya. Samantalang palagi namang nagbabangayan si Ark at Ysabelle.

“I also miss Ash.” I admitted.

“I know that’s why I already scheduled a flight for us tomorrow to Amsterdam.” He said.

Napalingon ako sa kanya dahil sa pagkagulat. Ashton is in Amsterdam right now with his yaya and his bodyguard. He had a competition to attend. Sasamahan sana dapit namin siya pero nagka-emrgency sa kompanya si Ace kaya nauna ito at plano nalang naming sumunod.

“You’re not busy anymore.” I ask him.

“I already fix half of it and will just let Gino handle the rest. I can’t stand seeing Belle crying because she miss her brother.”

Napahalakhak nalang ako sa sinabi niya.

“Hindi mo talaga matiis si Belle, a.” Nang-aasar kong sinabi.

“Of course! She’s my princess.”

Tumaas ang kilay ko sa narinig. Hinarap ko siya at ikinawit ang dalawang braso sa leeg niya.

“What about me?” I ask with a smirk.

Tumingin siya sa akin na parang nag-iisip.

“You? Hmmm…ano nga ba.”

Tumaas ang isang kilay ko pero hindi naman nawala ang ngisi sa labi.

“You are my Queen, my Moon and my Life.” Sagot niya at hinalikan ako ng tatlong beses sa labi.

Humalakhak ako sa ginawa niya.

“Ang dami,a” Pabiro kong reklamo.

“That means you are my everything.” He said and hug me.

I rested my head on his chest and feel the rhythm of his heart. I won’t get tired listening to this for the rest of my life.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you more.” He replied as we both bask in the light of the same moon that brought us together.

I know this is not the end for us. But rather the new beginning of the next chapter of our life.