PROLOGUE 2

🦢  After Prachi & Shahana leaves from there everyone went to their room respectively.

🦢  Pragya knew that her both daughters needs her at this time especially Prachi. So, she goes to her house.

🦢  Prachi & Shahana come back to house and sat on the sofa.

🦢  Prachi was crying continuously due to what happened at MK Mansion. Shahana was trying to console her. But, couldn't able to.

🦢  Shahana told Prachi that she expected this kind of behaviour from MK's. But, she didn't expected that Ranbir too will believed those proofs.

🦢  She was expecting that their mother will take a stand for Prachi. But,she didn't. She was standing there quietly which hurted her the most.

🦢  Prachi told Shahana not to say like this about their Mother.

🦢  Pragya came to the house as she knew that her both daughters needed her at this time especially Prachi after the drama unfolded at MK Mansion.

🦢  Pragya has heard the entire conversation between Prachi and Shahana.

🦢  Pragya was angry at herself for not able to help Prachi at that time when Prachi needed her help.

🦢  As soon as Prachi saw Pragya, she ran towards Pragya and tightly hugs her. Prachi started to cry like anything.

🦢  Pragya with much difficulty calm down Prachi.

🦢  After that, Prachi apologized Pragya for not believing her.

🦢  Shahana was confused as to why was Prachi apologizing to Pragya when it was Pragya who should ask forgiveness from Prachi for not taking Prachi's side.

🦢  Prachi saw Shahana's confused face and understood that what she was thinking.

🦢  She tells Shahana about Her And Pragya's conversation on previous night.

🦢  Shahana was shocked to know about the truth. After knowing the truth, she too asked forgiveness from Pragya.

🦢  Pragya told them that there is no need to ask forgiveness from her. Saying this, Pragya hugs her both Daughters.

🦢  Once they apart themselves from the hug, they goes to their room and come up with their luggage.

🦢  Their security came there and took their luggage. After placing their luggage in car the trio seat in the car and left towards the airport.

🦢  They all sat in their private jet and flies to Switzerland.