CHAPTER 2

Everyone is waiting for the results as to who will win the Project. Even The Singhania's were eagerly waiting for it except Pragya as she already knew who will win.

Author's Pov :

Obviously!! Pragya will know about this. After all It's Pragya's Company who is giving this project and she will decide whom to give this project.

The Company who got this project is none other than Pegion Group of Industries.

Hearing the results everyone was shocked to the core. No one has ever imagined this results not even the company who got this project. But, MK's were having hard time digesting this fact that someone else has got this prestigious project. Alia's expressions were like.... (Author's Pov - I wish that I could have been present there to see So called MK's expressions especially Alia's after the results. Alia was not ready to accept that they lost the project.

Alia (Shouted) : It's impossible!! We cannot loose this project as our presentation was the best. And also We are the MK's. It's not possible that they can win this project. I am sure they must have cheated to get this project.

Pragya's secretary was getting annoyed so does other competitors especially Pegion Group of Industries. They were hell angry as Alia was accusing them of cheating to get this project. They didn't got this project by cheat. They worked hard for this project. Alia was continuously blabbering. Abhi & Vikram tried to stop Alia. But, it goes in vain as Alia didn't paid any heed to them. Pragya's secretary was now pissed off.

Alice (Controlling Her Anger) : Mr. Mehra, ask Your Sister to shut Her fucking mouth.

Abhi told Alia to calm down and sit on Her place. But, Alia didn't listened as She was already out of control. Seeing this Alice was completely lost Her Temper.

Alice (Shouted at Top of Her Voice) : Shut Your Fucking Gutter Mouth You Bloody Bitch!!! Currently, You are standing in Our Office. And You are accusing them of Cheating. Do You think that It's easy to fool us??? No!! We work with only those companies who are trust worthy. Others who listed to Alice agreed to Her as they knew that whatever Alice said is all truth. You disturbed the peaceful environment. I warned You to keep quiet. But, You didn't. Now, get ready to pay the price.

Alice goes towards Alia and holds Alia's hair so tightly so that the Her grip won't loose in Alia's hairs. Abhi & Vikram tried to help Alia but just one glare from Alice kept them quiet on Their place. Others were laughing in Their mind seeing Abhi & Vikram's conditions. Thyr were also happy that at last someone is showing MK's Their original place. Alice's Bodyguards had already opened the door of the conference room so that Alice can go out of the room without having problems. Alice dragged Alia out of the conference room and was keep dragging Her till they reached the entrance of Their Office. Others also came including Abhi & Vikram. Abhi & Vikram tried to help Alia but Alice's Bodyguards didn't them do so. Alice dragged Alia outside of the Office and then left Alia's hairs. Then Alice kicked on Alia's back with such force that Alia felt of the floor with a thud. Blood was oozing out of mouth as well as from Her Face as She Her face was hit on the floor with force. When Alia's face was hit on the floor Cracking sounds were heard. No one knew from where those sounds came except Alice, Her Bodyguards and those who are those who are trained in self defense. Abhi & Vikram immediately rushed towards the Alia. With Their help Alia was standing was able to stand but not properly. Her body was still shivering. Others who saw this were happy seeing MK's condition especially Alia's. Abhi made Alia sat on the back seat of the car properly and then sat on the driver seat. He started the car and immediately went to the hospital to treat Alia as Alia's face was severely injured. After Alia, Abhi and Vikram left everyone went back to Their work. Those who came back there for project left from there after congratulating People's of Pegion Group of Industries.