It's time for bed time

Requested ;; no

Type of story ;; fluff

Character ;; Brambas

————

Nobody POV

M/N looks at the tall male with an white mask on, in his hand a man named Malcolm, choking him. M/N started technically panicking and asked the tall brunette male to put him down, he didn't listen. “ill do anything, just please put Malcolm down, I'll even make him leave!” M/N said and Brahms looks over at M/N, Malcolm looking at M/N with a no look but M/N didn't pay him no mind. so then Brahms puts Malcolm down and walked over to M/N who was a little shorter than him, “he leaves” Brahms softly says. M/N looks up at the older boy, still panicking a little bit also a bit scared. “okay.. um Malcolm can you leave? I'll be fine here, and don't care to call the police” M/N then looks at him. “but M/N-” Malcolm tries to say something but M/N cuts him off, “i said I'll be fine Malcolm” M/N gives him a small smile while Brahms stares at mainly Malcolm. “are sure? if he makes you uncomfortable i can take help you” Brahms says and M/N nods, “yep, i'm sure” M/N smiles at him and looks over at Brahms who seemed to be balling his hands. “i have a question, are you sure you can handle this alone?” Malcolm asks and M/N nods again, “yeah, i promise i'll be fine” M/N reassures him and Brahms starts to get up, “maybe you should go” Malcolm nods before walking out of the house.  M/N breathes deeply as Brahms turns to him, “kiss?”  Brahms asks and the question catches M/N off guard “huh?”  M/N says while blushing alot. “kiss” Brahms repeated. M/N blushes more “oh umm yeah” he says while looking over to the ground. Brahms smiles under his mask a little and pulls his mask up a little bit while it was still covering his face. leaned into M/N until they were inches apart, Brahms leans in closer and gently presses their lips together, softly as a birds feather. soonly enough M/N pulls away looking like a blushing mess, processing what he just did. while the tall brunette male pulls his white mask back down, ‘he kissed me...and I kissed him..’ M/N's heart races at the thought and he looks at the taller male. Brahms looks down at him slightly worried about M/N’s expression before hearing something drop, he jumped up  and looked around trying to find the sound, only realizing that it was just the window. after M/N snapped out of his trance he was alone, so he started to look around everywhere but Brahms wasn't anywhere so M/N turned around to a tall figure's chest M/N gulps then a red shade spreads across his face and looks up at the figure it was  Brahms, not surprisingly though. “oh” M/N mumbled, the two stare at each other for few seconds before M/N blinks and then realizes the situation he's in so he speaks up “uhm..time for bed time, Brahms”

Tbc

—————
537
words ❤️