the house for wayward boys.

Chucky is not a doll, he is in the past and is a human being
Not requested
Note that Charles is 14 and so is M/N in this time btw.

Chucky's POV

I was just doing my ordinary work with the youngsters since I live there after my family died which didn't affect me at all, I mean I kinda helped the murderer but who cares? But then an unknown kid gets welcomed in, I think his name was M/N. I don't know or care, to be legitimate. If you understand me you've understood me to not care for or about anything. However he was my age, I came across to guess he was abandoned or his household got slaughtered also. I went up to him and spoke up “ hey, M/N right? ” he nodded, I guess he doesn't talk much, “ don't talk much hm? ” I chuckled a bit. “ no not really. ” he looks down and then up at me, smiling lightly “Well, my name is Charles.”  I say. “nice to meet you, Charles, uh I hope-” he got cut off by the lady who was representing the boy around the building. “ come on, M/N,” she says grabbing M/N by the arm. “oh uh see ya” he whispered, walking away and I waved back in response. It's kinda nice to have someone my age especially when they don't talk that much. A few hours pass by and i saw that he was Sitting reading a book i guess he was lonely, of course he was he doesn't have anyone else besides him. I walked up to him “hey M/N!” he looked at me and waved a bit. This time i could actually examine his appearance, He had e/c eyes with h/c hair, ‘he was kinda-.. never mind that.’

Y/N’s pov

I seen Charles again, he said hey and i waved lightly, i didn't know him well so i didn't want to get involved with him that much, so i pretty much avoided him as i could. But when it was dinner time i couldn't avoid him maybe because we had to eat in the same room at the same table. “Charles will you begin the prayers?” a old lady saids. We bowed our heads and he begins with “thank you god for this delicious food and for having M/N here, amen.” As we all raised our heads, me and Charles shared a glance. I ignored it and started eating, he did as well. After dinner I was showed to my room turns out there was two beds so there was a possibility Charles was my roommate, i hoped not. As soon as i said that Charles came out of the bathroom with only tank top and some shorts on. He looked over at me smiling a bit then went back to whatever he was going to do. Unpacked and i grabbed my towel and went to take a bath. When i came out only with the towel wrapped around my waist Charles was sleeping so i figured i was safe to change. I put on my underwear and a T-shirt also a pair of oversized comfy pants. Then i got into the comfy bed, and drifted off to sleep. In the morning I was greeted by Charles waking me up to eat breakfast. “oh uh! M/N it's time to eat” he said looking down at me. “oh alright give me a minute.” I laid up tired and stood up then went to the door to the diner room. I ate pancakes and sausages, although I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I didn't suspect anything though. When done I got up and went up stairs then changed, I came back to where I see the other little boys and Charles going outside. “where are you all going?” I asked, “to the forest ‘mom’” Charles chuckled and I rolled my eyes and followed them through the bushes and trees. A little boy said “are we there yet? my feet hurts” and I looked up at Charles, he responded “almost!” I sighed my feet was getting tired a bit to. A few minutes later we arrived to where he was going to show. “come closer look” he said mimicking his hands to come close, we did as said and saw a dead animal? I think, I just stared I've seen a lot of dead things before. The other little boys ran and screamed. “your not going to go with them?” he asked, “nah I wouldn't run, it's not too bad.” I stared at him. “oh really?” he smirked. I nodded and looked at the animal. “you did this?” he looked at me, “yeah” I looked back at him. We both stared at each other. “why was you staring at me this morning?” I walked closer to him. “i think you would know the answer” I smirked. “im going to find the boys.” he looked curious “are you going to kill them?”  I shrugged my shoulders “maybe.”

849 words.