ten | group hug

it was one of the last days on set and lizzie began to feel a bit rundown, which wasn't really like her. she began to sit in a random set room on her own, just to maybe clear her mind.

one day in particular, she sat in the byers house set where billy hargrove came in, millie injects him and max threatens to hit him with steve's bat. she sat on the rugged sofa whilst it was still there before removal. a knock was created on the set door after sitting there for five minutes.

"hey." joe said, removing his hand from the door and approving her, "you okay? you seem a bit off recently." he came to sit next to lizzie on the byers set sofa.

"yeah. just feel a bit rundown, you know?" lizzie answers, "just not yourself." she starts to rest her head on joe's shoulder. lizzie had always thought as joe as a really close friend but she had always seen him for being also more than that too. she always thought joe is a very cute, charming, always there when you need him type of guy. that's the type of people she would get along with.

"yeah. i get you." joe said, smiling, "oh shit, i hear kids." all of a sudden, gaten, sadie, millie, caleb and noah all came running in very excitedly. "do i sense that it's time for a hug?" gaten shouted with huge amounts of excitement as they approached them, ready for a huge group hug.

"no no no gaten!" lizzie shouts as all of the kids charge themselves onto her and joe. everyone is laughing with joy. natalia, charlie and dacre all walk in and join them. charlie jumps straight on to everyone along with natalia and then dacre who slots himself in between noah and millie.

throughout the months of filming the second season, joe and lizzie had managed to get closer and closer. they had lots of scenes together in the show which made it better for them to get like this, which would include them probably messing around on set or something. they were so close. so close. they would joke about how they have bonded together. it was totally different to natalia and her's relationship, joe and lizzie seemed to create a closer bond. natalia and even lizzie herself found that oddly confusing of why and how this happened but she really enjoyed joe's company.

the two had a sort of love-hate relationship, but they were always very jokey towards each other apart from the times of when they were being serious and truthful towards each other. joe would often pick on lizzie but he wasn't the victim. the two were as bad as each other!

as the group hug and the last day of filming the show unfortunately came to an end, we all had individual hugs from each other and we all went home.

"hey lizzie." joe said grabbing her hand lightly, "promise we'll meet before press officially starts?" she looked down at his hand which was delicately holding hers.

"yes. yes of course, keery." she said smiling at him as she gently letting go of his hand and walking towards her car. as she got into her car and was about to drive away, she caught joe with the adorable smile that he makes whenever he sees her.