twelve | stranger con

as lizzie arrived with joe that afternoon in new jersey, all she could hear was the excited screaming of the fans who have travelled to see them. all of this seemed unfamiliar to lizzie. joe noticed lizzie's face expression change, so he delicately took her hand and held hers in his. she felt more comfortable when joe did this. more relaxed.

as the rest of the cast joined them, everyone started to go and sign, take photos or anything the fans would ask for us to do before the cast had to go and do q + a's. lizzie was very happy to meet the fans although they haven't met her character millie henderson yet. which seemed good for her already. joe would always be checking on her. giving the thumbs up when he's further down from her or something.

soon after, the cast made their way to the stage where they would do the q + a's. everyone would make their way on to stage. millie, noah, gaten, caleb, sadie, david, natalia, charlie, dacre and then joe. after joe made his way onto stage, lizzie stood waiting for her name to be called. "and our last guest. she's a new member of the cast this series, she plays our millie henderson! elizabeth moore!" shawn levy shouts.

lizzie made her way onto stage with a huge smile on her face, also waving to the crowd as she did so. she gracefully sat down next to joe, still smiling.

as time went by, the fans finally started giving questions for lizzie. "what can you tell us about millie henderson?" one fan asks. trying not to give anything away for the new season, she attempts to answer, "well as you can guess, she's dustin's older sister! i mean, she's going to start hanging with people you probably wouldn't expect! but yeah! that's all i can really say!"

through out all of the conversations, joe would always keep his hand on lizzie's knee. just to make sure she's okay. she didn't mind it, she actually found it quite quite cute. "you okay idiot?" he would continually ask her. lizzie would roll her eyes at him and nod back.

stranger con for lizzie was different but she was glad she had the opportunity to go to an event like that. her family was there and so was her 'best friend'.