Chapter 2- Sitting out

After the first class which was math, we had P.E. I went to the locker room to change realizing I forgot my P.E. clothes at home. Ughh I'll have to sit out today which is gonna suck. It's kickball day, one of my favorites. They made Carter and his best friend Zeke team captions. Carter got a pretty great team but so did Zeke. Every time Carter was in the outfield he would come talk to me by the benches or sit down by me making random remarks. Dangling the fact I have to sit out right in front of me. He is also making sure I knew damn well he was winning. Every time he was in the outfield it was always a bit of "wish you were me Marissa?" Or "look my team is winning, you wish you were on it" he even said "you wish your little sexy competitive ass was playing on my team don't you?" That was the last thing he said till the coach blew the whistle and him and told him to leave me alone. You know watching carters team destroy zeke's was kinda sad. I've always liked Zeke. He never really talked to me bc he was always with carter, who was always making fun of me. My best friend, Mackenzie always sorta had a thing for Carter. She loves how funny he is. She always says she doesn't have a chance bc he likes me but that's unbelievable, right? Why would she think that.