Why me?

Why would Carter ever like me? That's crazy. I still there at lunch just questioning it. Then the unthinkable happened. Carter and zeke both walked over to where I was sitting. I was sitting at a table with my friends at one side with a bench, but I was zoning off turning away from them. There was no one beside me until... two people out of nowhere sit by me... can you guess who? Carter and zeke. Just my luck, they start talking to each other abt me right in front of me with me in the middle of them. Carter starts by saying "wow the prettiest girl in school sitting alone" did he just call me pretty?.. "hold on there's other pretty girls in school" zeke says as he looks of at Mackenzie and smirks a bit. No one really noticed except for me. I was kinda offended I've always kinda liked zeke. I keep thinking what the heck is going on here but decide not to chime in on this one. "Aw the pretty girl can't even throw in one of her sassy comebacks as per usual." Carter just throws that in. He gets on my nerves. "I can talk, just choose to think of why two bozos had to ruin my lunch" I sassily throw into this random conversation. "There she is" carter says. Zeke throws up him arms in a cautious way pretending to back up and look shocked while saying "guys be careful she can talk" I rolled my eyes at that remark and say "yeah I just wanted to enjoy my lunch in peace can y'all leave me alone" zeke just laughs, gets up, and walks away. Carter gets real close to my ear and whispers "you know I take every chance I can to talk to you, princess" then gets up and walks away. He gets about 6 feet away from me and turns around, winks, then blows a kiss, and turns back around and went to his table with zeke.