chapter 3

♡A/n This is for @HoneyBear345
Love ya 😙♡

I didn't know what to add so I added my favorite song :D

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Y/N POV:

☆♡few minutes later♡☆

I was in the washroom and I couldn't hear the announcement well so it was around 11:21 I'm not sure my phone died and at the one time I needed it the most it died so I can call anybody or do anything it sucks by now I'm walking out of the bathroom trying to find the exit.

I was walking for a few minutes I'm not sure but I found the exit "Freddy Fazbear's mega Pizzaplex is now closed,initiating nighttime protocols" the intercoms said 'shit I can still try to run it's worth a try' and with that I begin to run "no,no! wait! I'm still here!" " now what am I supposed to do?" I looked over and I saw the boy from earlier "how unfortunate, Gregory, you missed your chance, but there's still hope, you should be able to escape security doors reopen at 6:00am, until then keep moving and try not to draw attention to yourself, if there is another way out, I will help you find it, I promise" he's watch said.

'I guess his name is Gregory' "um hello" I said he looked at me "hi?" Gregory said To be honest he sounds really confused "w-who are you" he said 'I'm just going to pretend like I don't know his name' I thought "I'm Y/N who are you?" I said 'I nailed it I knew that play in school would get me somewhere' I thought "I'm Gregory" he said "so we are locked in here together I guess" I said "guess so" he said "come on let's go" he said well grabbing my hand we walk to the turnstile (I think that's what they're called) but it wouldn't open and Gregory's watch started speaking again "these turnstile require a complimentary Pizzaplex entry pass, there should be one located near the main entrance" the watch says.

"who are you even talking to" I said he looks me dead in the eyes "Freddy" that one single word and continue to walk around, we found a little present/Jack in the Box Thing he was winding it up I wasn't really paying attention, all the robots are well made so far that I have seen and they're design is pretty cool I guess he was done doing whatever he was doing I look back at him he was looking at me "are we going to go or are we going stand here like idiots" he said I nodded my head then we continue to walk to turnstile

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I know that's not the way you're supposed to end a chapter Lowkey don't know what to do lol also it's currently 4 in the morning I'm tired and I just finished crying not even long ago.... anyways bye love ya'll have a wonderful day/afternoon/night 😙