9

Harry finally introduced Susan to his friends, 'So you're the one that wants to see Harry's butt?' Dan smirked making everyone laugh.

'Yes, but don't let my aunt here you say that. She is an auror.'

'And head of the department of magical law enforcement.'

'So those two men?' Victoria said.

'Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Remus is a werewolf, his nickname is Moony. I know, not very original for a werewolf. They were best friends with my father, from the time they were eleven.'

'He was a rare case, the first werewolf to be allowed to go to Hogwarts.' Allan said.

'Yeah, I give that to Dumbledore, he doesn't like the way they are treated. No one knew about Remus, but my dad, Sirius and the rat worked it out. That's why they learned to be animagi, to stay with Remus during the full moon. Sirius is a really large black dog and my dad was a stag so they were both big enough to keep the wolf in line.'

'Professor Lupin was the best defence teacher we had, but someone let out the information that he was a werewolf. He had to leave or the parents would have begun to take the students out,' Susan said.

'It was Snape, Susan, he always hated Remus and Sirius and since I helped Sirius escape Snape wanted to get back at them. He's such a bastard.'

'Is he as bad as Harry says?' Steven asked.

'Yes, he will only give points to Slytherin's, picks on everyone else and doesn't care when one of his snake's sabotages people's potions. He doesn't even care if one of us gets hurt when they do throw things in our cauldrons. It used to be Harry's potions that was sabotaged the most, now it's any Gryffindor, more Neville. But he's worked something out to stop the greasy git.'

'Poor Neville, he has no confidence now, Snape makes it worse.'

'Until he spoke with his grandmother. Lady Longbottom blasted the governors about failing their duties to students. She threatened to take all of them to court, along with Snape and Dumbledore. She said she would make sure it was in front of the full Wizengamot. If that happened, then Dumbledore would be sacked as chief warlock, Snape would lose his job and the governors would be put under tighter control.'

'So has Snape changed?'

'Not a lot but he's stopped picking on everyone, and he does stop his snake throwing things in other cauldron's. He still sneers, never gives points when someone deserves it and still takes a lot of points from the other three houses.'

'So were you and Harry in the same house?' Dan asked.

'No, I'm a Hufflepuff, named after Helga Hufflepuff, one of the founders.'

'Hufflepuff house is supposed to have people that care about everyone and are loyal. They are also hard working,' Harry smiled at his girlfriend.

'Gryffindor's are the house of the brave,' Susan smiled, 'Ravenclaw are the brains, even though we have very bright people in all houses, but Ravenclaw will usually have the students who are the top students at Hogwarts. Slytherin house is for all the ambitious and cunning students.'

'And most of their parents were death eaters, so you can probably understand what the kids are like. Anyway, I'm going to show Susan around, let her feel the heat.'

'No stripping off,' Dan smirked.

'We might go for a swim, but fully clothed, her aunt's here,' Harry smirked back then took Susan's hand and pulled her from the hall.

Sirius, Remus and Amelia were sitting in a large conference room with Octavia, Olivia, Teresa, Gavin and Gawain. Remus had all the books from the Black library spread out across the table.