๑❁Chapter 20: Green Destiny❁๑

๑Lloyd's POV๑

Nya, Darreth and I were surrounded by the bikers. We all started to push them back.

Nya: "Get us out of here, Darreth!"

Darreth: "I don't exactly have a free hand at the moment."

Lloyd: "Just keep swinging!"

We heard a noise and we saw a portal open up. Five dragons came out and we saw that it was the others with Wu.

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

Wu: "Break away!"

We all dogged the stone monster as it tries to swing at us. The city was all almost destroyed.

Cole: "Our city!"

Jay: "What's left of it."

Kai: "Let's just hope our friends are okay."

Nya: "You're coming in loud and clear, brother!"

Jay: "Nya? You're all right!"

Nya: "Oh... I don't know about that, but we could use a little help."

Zane: "I've located their transmission."

Wu: "Lead the way."

Zane's dragon went down while we followed him. We started to see Lloyd, Nya and Darreth being surrounded by the bikers. The dragon shot out ice and fired at the bikers. I heard Darreth shout out something.

Darreth: "The ninja are back!"

All of the dragons shot out their own powers to the bikers as the bikers ran away with fear. The dragons landed and we jumped out of the dragons.

(Y/n): "Lloyd!"

I ran up to him and hugged him. He returned the hug.

(Y/n): "You're okay!"

Lloyd: "(Y/n)! I'm glad you're okay too."

Cole: "Look at us! The gang is back!"

Zane: "But where are Pixal and Misako?"

Lloyd: "Locked away in Kryptarium."

Darreth was bringing Skylor, who looked like she was paralyzed. Kai ran up to her.

Kai: "What happened?"

Nya: "She tapped into Garmadon's power. It was too much for her to bear."

Lloyd: "But I think we can save her if we stop my father."

Wu: "Has your power returned?"

Lloyd: "No... But Mystake taught me power isn't whay makes the Green Ninja... It's the person behind the power."

Wu: "She's no longer with us, is she?"

Darreth: "You know, we wouldn't be here without that crazy little woman."

We then heard a sound and we knew it was the stone monster.