10

"Abang.." Ayana knocked on the door, waking M up at 9 in the morning. It has been 3 days and 2 nights since she was kidnapped by M.

"Sorry.." she continued.

M looked down on the girl with a killing intention. "Ayana.. Please don't tell me you pissed on my sofa again.."

"Sorry.. Malam ni Ayana tidur tandas je. Sorry abang.."

"The hell you mean malam ni? You are dead by tonight."

Of course, M was bluffing again. He still doesn't have the heart to kill the kid.

"Kat rumah kau selalu kencing malam jugak ke?" M asked her when they were eating breakfast together that morning. He bought maggi goreng mamak from Ibrahim Maju for them two.

"Kadang-kadang.."

"Ah tak adanya kadang-kadang. Mesti hari-hari jugak. Lepas tu bapak kau fed up dengan kau pastu dera anak. Sebab tu kau lari kan?"

"Mana ada! Eh abang, ada cili dekat pipi."

M brushed his left cheek with his palm.

"Tak tak yang belah sini." Ayana picked the pepper flake off M's right cheek with her tiny hand. "Apa-apa pun, kat rumah Ayana guna water bed. Jadi kalau Ayana terbabas waktu malam, tak adalah tembus."

"Pastu aku nak kena belikan water bed pulak ke macam mana?"

"Tak apa.. Ayana tidur tandas je."

"Ugh!" The puppy eyes again. M hated how it works every time.

That day, he spent the entire day at home (with Ayana). He has decided to not accept any assasination offer until he does something with the little devil.

"Abang ada sikat?" The girl randomly asked during the afternoon.

"Kenapa?"

"Nak sikat rambutlah. Kalau Daddy nampak rambut Ayana kusut macam ni, mesti dia marah."

"Daddy itu, daddy ini. Kau rindu daddy kau kan sebenarnya?"

Ayana gazed changed really fast. "Mana ada! Ayana tak suka daddy! Bila abang nak tembak daddy ha? Duit Ayana dah amik. Tapi kerja tak nak buat. Tak professional!"

"Siot.. Ada yang tak makan tengahari jap lagi."

Again, the threat was a bluff. M usually skipped his lunch but that day he had Orked came over and brought 3 nasi ayam.

"Akak girlfriend abang ke?" The question that came out from Ayana managed to make M choke on his rice.

"Nak kiamat tandanya dik kalau I couple dengan mamat ni." Orked laughed at the kid's innocence. "Anyway panggil je kita Orked!"

"Hehehe Okay Orked!"

M just watched the two of them chat with annoyance. Oh it must be great not to worry about 'how to kill a kid'.

"Orked ada lotion tak?" Ayana came to Orked who was scrolling her phone after the lunch. "Biasanya daddy sapukan lotion lepas mandi. Tapi abang ni tak ada lotion."

"Nice timing. I almost forgot. Bulan lepas Orked ada tinggal lotion dalam bilik abang bodoh ni. Jom." Orked pulled Ayana's hand and brought her to M's bedroom.

"I will get to you later for that one, Orked." M managed to slide a threat when the two of them walked past him. Unlike the one he gave to Ayana, his threats towards Orked are usually not empty.

The two females entered the room. Orked was about to close the door when Ayana suddenly panicked. "O- Orked! Jangan kunci pintu!"

"Oh? Sure." Orked answered half-confused. She then opened one of the drawers and took out a lotion.

"Sini." She called Ayana. The girl then sat on her lap. At that moment Orked thought that the only thing matured about her is the way she speaks. Other than that, she actually acted like a 6 year old. How cute.

"Orked esok datanglah lagi." The girl spoke in between the stroke of lotion.

"Esok isnin lah Ayana. Orked kerja. Tapi Orked boleh datang for breakfast. Macam mana? Ok tak?"

"Okay sangat!"