12

The next day, M's house was empty. He in fact, was nowhere to be seen throughout Kota Maju. A potential client had waited for the Artemis to turn up at Kafe Bulan as someone told them they had met the Artemis there before. Of course, the Artemis didn't turn up.

That morning, Kafe Bulan was strangely calm and quiet. There were no mini chatters nor the sound of metal cups clunking from the kitchen since the baristas received little to no orders. The only thing that echoed through the cafe that morning was the sound of a reporter from a radio the cafe manager had turned on.

"Just in. The most wanted assassin whom police had tried to hunt down for 4 years was finally caught last night. It is reported that he was involved in the missing 9-year-old girl, Ayana Hawa Binti Hasyim Basree case. However, according to an anonymous tips, the girl turned out to has been sexually abused by his own father. More news follows after this ad break."

Upon hearing the news, the baristas at the kitchen bursted to loud chatters. The two and only customers who had their breakfast at Kafe Bulan that morning gasped and turned around to see each other's reaction.

"Artemis? Kena tangkap?"

"Ke dia serah diri? Takkan tiba-tiba kena tangkap."

"The Artemis? No way this is true."

"Woi! Tengok Twitter! They revealed Artemis's face!"

"Shit! This is real! Does this mean the country is finally at peace?"

"Or was it? I mean all the people he killed were big shot corrupted figures."

The last statement stated by one of the baristas made everyone fell silent. It was indeed, something to ponder.

The capture of Artemis. For good.. Or for bad?