ii

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐂𝐑𝐘

nov.7th 1983

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐇 woke up in her bedroom, laying on a red-colored silk sofa, raising from the surface, soon her feet met the wool carpet. her hand went up to her forehead, rubbing it, trying to make sense out of the condition she woke up in. she sat there for a while, not moving a second. two empty bottles of red wine were placed on the ground. she glanced at them and sighed. 

soon edith got up, rubbed her eyes and headed out of her room, looking for her daughter. she walked up at her room, seeing that the door was closed, knocking on it. after getting no response, she opened it and walked in. the bed was empty and made. edith shrugged her eyebrows. this could've meant so many things, but her mind immediately flew to time. she glared at an old wooden clock that hang at the end of the hallway. it was 9:05am. the woman gasped audibly and rushed into the bathroom. 

" fuck's sake i have meeting at 10!"- she exclaimed after looking at her reflection in the mirror. - " shit, shit, i look like hell" - the voice of edith complaining filled the house in minutes. 

the clock was at 9:45 when the woman appeared in the hallway, fully ready and clothed. putting on her brown leathered boots, matching it with the same kind of trench coat. soon she grabbed her keys and stepped out of the door. sitting down in her car, starting the engine and driving off.