𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 || 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡

THIS PLACE IS LOOKING MORE LIKE A DUMP SINCE I WAS HERE.

Empty bottles scattered across the sidewalk, newspapers collecting in the corners, lazy students resting in the shade, Kenzo was merely disappointed by the look of his cherished school.

I do hope that those boys' rebellion works... eh?

As he was walking towards his homeroom at the start of his second day back, he noticed a familiar red-haired guy sitting in a middle of a chalk-drawn circle... maybe a summoning ritual?

"Don't come neaR here-" The drawer stopped abruptly as he looked up to see who it was, his blue tie signaling that he was a second-year.

Natsume Sakasaki scowled. "WhaT on earth happENED to you, Kenzo-senPAI?"

The said student blinked. "Erm, hello, Natsu-kun! So good to see you again-"

"Why are you actIng like that two-faced snakE?" Natsume retorted. "Did his souL settle inTO your body? Are you possESSED by hiM?"

Wincing slightly, Kenzo managed a smile. I forgot how blunt he is. "N-no... it's me, Kenzo Shintani."

Natsume grumbled, staring at him pointedly. "Sure doesN'T look likE it."

"..."

Entrapped in an awkward and tense silence, Kenzo basically worshipped the gods then and there when his cousin appeared behind him. "Hey, Kenzo-kun."

"Ohayo, Anzu-chan!" Grateful for a change of subject, he slung an arm around her and led her around the circle. "Bye-bye, Natsu-kun!"

The red-and-white-haired male shook his head, his face scrunched up as he continued his chalk drawing.

---

"Ne, Zo-Zo, where's the transfer student?"

After morning classes Kenzo decided to join Subaru, Hokuto and Makoto again for their afternoon break. After what had happened yesterday, the third-year grew interested by them, and had decided to stick around to see what they were like.

"She's checking in at the nurses office; Sagami-senpai wanted to see how she was doing," Kenzo answered, letting out a small whine as he cracked his shoulders. "Oof- there we go. Hey look, there she is right now."

The four boys turned to see the brunette walking towards them, smiling brightly. Subaru lightened up, skipping over to her. "I'm so glad you made it back to school today!"

Makoto nodded. "Yeah, I was afraid you wouldn't want to come anymore."

"N-no, it's fine... hm?"

Hokuto stopped walking and turned to Anzu, causing Makoto and Subaru to cease their walking too. "Transfer student. If you don't want to be associated with us any longer, we'll respect your feelings." He looked down at his feet. "But if you would like to remain with us..."

"We're still a new unit that's just starting out," Makoto explained. "So having a producer would be a big help."

"Not only that," Subaru put in. "It's a package deal! We get Zo-Zo too!"

Hokuto realized the weight of this. "That's right! Having an upperclassman on our side would be of huge help."

Kenzo clapped his hands together. "I don't mind helping my kouhais out if Anzu agrees~"

The brunette blinked. "Unit?"

"The idol students at this school form groups of to to about five people," Hokuto explained.