𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

KENZO ONLY REALIZED THE TRUE WEIGHT OF THIS once he went to the back of the open stage.

It hit him like a brick wall, and the cheering of fans didn't help him. "Oh god..." He muttered, grabbing his head.

What the hell was I thinking?

I can't go against Eichi's unit by myself. I'm gonna get slaughtered.

He was wearing Yuichi's altered uniform, still carrying his glasses and other accessories. It would've been better with silver than gold... but he couldn't argue right now.

Seducing? Come on, Kenzo, are you really that far gone?

"Kenzo!" He turned at the mention of his name, surprised. "Anzu- guys?"

The entirety of TrickStar had ran up to him, seemingly all out of breath.

Of course, Hokuto burst into a rant. "What we're you thinking going against fine—"

"Shh." Softly hushing him, Kenzo shot him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry."

Anzu let out a noise of disbelief. "How can we not worry?"

The dual-haired male rolled his eyes, forcing down his own anxiety as he comforted the second-years. "I ain't going anywhere. Besides, I have a promise to fufill, don't I?" He glanced at Subaru, who nodded.

"Y-yes!" He scowled like a kid, balling his fists. "If you lose I'm going to be so mad!"

Kenzo chuckled. "Don't worry I won't." I hope...

Mao pointed to the stage. "Look, they're taking their place."

With a jolt, the third-year realized something. "Hol' up... I don't know the current fine members."

"You're in for a treat," Hokuto sighed sarcastically. "The new members are Tori Himemiya, Yuzuru Fushimi, and...

"Wataru Hibiki."

Kenzo's heart skipped a beat at the mention of his friend's name. "Really, huh..." He mumbled, looking down. That's upsetting...

Makoto freaked. "Y-you'll do great! I bet!"

"You're faces looks so gloomy~ Hokuto-kun, Kenzo-kun! But please smile~!"

Speak of the devil— Wataru's voice echoed throughout the air over a microphone, alerting the group. Both of the mentioned students looked up to see the light-haired male hanging out of his blimp, looking fancy as he wore a mask over his face.

He sighed dramatically. "The shooting star that shines in the dark, cold universe is the smile! A smile is hope, desire, and love! Kenzo, Hokuto~"

The second-year scowled. "Masked pervert..."

Wataru merely laughed, shooting a kiss. "I'll shine love in the universe today, too! I'm your Wataru Hibiki!"

Anzu winced as if she remembered something. "Ne, Kenzo, was that the creepy guy who carried you to class this morning?"

Her cousin nodded. "Was it really just this morning? Wow, it felt like forever..."

Hokuto sighed. "If possible, I wish he wouldn't have anything to do with my life. But unfortunately, he's the president of the theater club I'm in."

With another booming laugh, Wataru leaped out of the blimp and landed on the stage perfectly, striking a pose as the students cheered.

"No way!"

Two more spotlights came up, enlightening Tori Himemiya and Yuzuru Fushimi. The first-year ran towards Wataru with a rebellious glare, arguing something inaudible. Finally a fourth spotlight appeared, moving towards Eichi Tenoushin who stood amongst the crowd. The other three fine members, including Wataru (much to Kenzo's dissapointment) bowed slightly as Eichi walked towards them.